Co-Op Campaign Characters

I’m going to be mad if I have to see 4 of the same Master Chief’s running around in a campaign again. Halo 3’s was epic, just do that again.

Hell, after Escalation SPOILERS just let him roll around with Blue Team!

Yeah, I got excited when Halo 4 was being released, I heard a rumor that rather than 4 Master Chief’s you would have 1 Master Chief and 3 other Spartan IV’s, this however was not the case.

I would like to see something else as well. it didn’t bug me, but now that someone has pointed it out, i feel like something else would be a lot better. I agree with the blue team idea a bit. but i want it to make sense with the halo 5 game, not all people read the comics.

> 2533274834690214;3:
> I would like to see something else as well. it didn’t bug me, but now that someone has pointed it out, i feel like something else would be a lot better. I agree with the blue team idea a bit. but i want it to make sense with the halo 5 game, not all people read the comics.

Here’s how they introduce the rest of the world to the books/comics. DIFFERENT MEDIA.

We got introduced to new characters like Laskey and now Locke through mini series. That way by the time we played Halo 4 or Guardians we won’t be like wtf is that guy hunting Master Chief. Now here me out because it might sound too good to be true.

A Fall of Reach miniseries showing Master Chief and the rest of Blue Team that would establish those characters to the rest of the audience. I know its a long shot, and you’re probably thinking, “why would they randomly make a series about going back to Reach?”.

Well, imagine if within the next year or two 343 announces an expansion to the MCC containing ODST + Reach. That would certainly make it more relevant AND create more revenue as there isn’t exactly any map pass, because everything is already there. Maybe if they did two content expansions unlocking ODST and then Reach it would give people a good reason to spend an extra $30, and give us much needed backstory about the characters Chief has been messing around with offscreen.

I know I went “just a tad” off topic, and making a miniseries like that would take almost a year of production time which they don’t have so its highly un-probable. But I guess thats ONE WAY to bring Blue Team to the rest of the world.

Someone from 343, CALL ME! I’ve got like a billion of these ideas in my head. Get me a job, a transfer to DigiPen, and I’ll meet you on the next flight out of Dulles.

I was hoping that Halo CE: Anniversary’s co-op mode would have player 2 get to play as sargeant johnson. But instead they went with two cheifs. It would have been awesome for chief and the sarge to adventure throughout the entire story as a team. It wouldn’t affect the canon too much either as the same concept was applied to arbiter in Halo 3.