C'mon Tyrone, get your -Yoink!- together

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter. This includes thread titles.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Now imagine: You go online. Boom! click Halo Waypoint from the search engine and then WOAH, Suddenly a sale appears for the majestic map pack!
600 Microsoft points? What a steal! You quickly download it and rush to War Games.
You bounce up and down in your seat with sweat pouring down your face and adrenaline pulsing through your veins just to be able to play a brand new map.
One vote screen goes by… Ragnarok, Complex, Adrift. skip that.
two…
three…
ten…

After many tries of finding these perfect arenas to play on,

Where the hell did the majestic maps go?

Non where. Just no alot of people have majectix.

What did you expect?

Just wait a bit, surely 343 is gonna put out a DLC playlist after Castle has run it’s course.

> What did you expect?
>
> Just wait a bit, surely 343 is gonna put out a DLC playlist after Castle has run it’s course.

You obviously don’t know how 343 supports their DLC. Keyword, “supports.”

> What did you expect?
>
> Just wait a bit, surely 343 is gonna put out a DLC playlist after Castle has run it’s course.

if they made a DLC only playlist I’d be surprised. Just look what they did to Reach’s dlc playlist that had a decent amount of players like me who played it: they got rid of it.

> What did you expect?
>

Bull****! i still haven’t forgot what 343 did with reach’s dlc. one of the achievements is impossible to get because they removed the btb playlist.