cmon october just fly by plzzz

October needs to hurry up and fly by fast who else agrees… bored waiting around ya know too bored i havent bothered to play xbox since last thursday my patients is drying thin… dam halo 4 why u such a big fing tease :frowning:

Ha, I know. October is going to wreck me.

It will with FuD coming out this friday! =D

OKtbr PLZ

Ok You guys can beat me for making a dolan joke.

I just finished Halo 2 campaign on easy for the first time today. Now I’m going to play through Halo 3. I really hope October will fly by, luckily I have achievements to keep me busy and some Halo: Forward Unto Dawn! and homework yay (sarcastic) :frowning:

Really excited for November for Halo 4 and a Metric concert.

Not in my case. I actually enjoy that last month of getting hyped for a game.

No, my birthday is in October

lol, but I agree.

Forward Unto Dawn starts Oct. 5 every week 'till launch. The Thursday War is in my hands Oct. 2. But other than that there isn’t much to keep me occupied in the Halo world. I’ll see how busy I can get in my regular life… but I fear I may be too busy once Halo 4 is ctually out. Only having weekends to play it without interuption.

> It will with FuD coming out this friday! =D

True but even so… Btw is tht showing every friday after this week?

> > It will with FuD coming out this friday! =D
>
> True but even so… Btw is tht showing every friday after this week?

Yep.

I have not played my xbox since I heard halo 4 came out. Reason: OK I was at my friends house, playing reach we looked up halo 4, for jokes… Then we were like HALO 4 IS EFFIN REAL! When i left I was going to play my xbox but then, it happened. I left it there since, they lost my controller and up to now they still have my reach. But whatever I am getting the limited edition consol bundle anyway. Reach was my only game for xbox, so I dont need any transfer data thingy because I dont care if I has to start reach all over again. :smiley:

:smiley:

> It will with FuD coming out this friday! =D

yay :slight_smile:

Will FUD the series when you buy the game can you watch the whole series on it or you can only watch it on youtube? Basically is it only available on youtube even when the game comes out?

> October needs to hurry up and fly by fast who else agrees… bored waiting around ya know too bored i havent bothered to play xbox since last thursday my <mark>patient</mark>s is drying thin… dam halo 4 why u such a big fing tease :frowning:

You kinda sound like one lol jk

Yeah, the waiting kinda blows lol. Waypoint has already been super distracting throughout SEPTEMBER, so october will blow even more. Luckily I got band to distract me, and hopefully Thursday war will help my halo appetite.

But the candy and the lit bags of horse or dog feces put on the door step of those who don’t supply it. Saving candy and mountain dew up for November sixth, family legacy of diabetes here I come.

I don’t know why September was so slow.

Thankfully, the majority of the pre-Xmas games rush comes this month, and there’s the MCM expo, and I’m getting a new TV, so there’s plenty to look forward to. :smiley:

> October needs to hurry up and fly by fast who else agrees… bored waiting around ya know too bored i havent bothered to play xbox since last thursday my patients is drying thin… dam halo 4 why u such a big fing tease :frowning:

You think YOU have it bad? I don’t even HAVE an Xbox! I had to trade it in when the deal was good!

OT: I agree, this waiting is horrible. I wish they would release it early.

October is gonna be slow because of Middle School. And the kids from my neighbors giving me headaches whenever they’re in my house. -_- Specifically the two boys, they just keep taking over my xbox and make me look like I don’t even know what I’m doing and then going spending all my Wizard 101 gold on stuff I don’t even use.

Atleast Haloween (See what I did there?) and Forward Unto Dawn will make it pass faster.