C'mon 343 make better dailies

Yesterday the daily was getting any 2 medals under “Deft Hand” and now it’s 2 of any medals from “In your face”, which means you only need to get 2 melee kills…

Where’s the challenge and creativity gone to? Maybe you could have the community help with making challenges in some way. I also just realized that we never get waypoint challenges anymore. What gives?

If they’re going to make it 2 medals, atleast require them to be in a single game… 2 medals of any type that come up in the challenges wouldn’t be hard in a game, but it’d be better than this…

> If they’re going to make it 2 medals, atleast require them to be in a single game… 2 medals of any type that come up in the challenges wouldn’t be hard in a game, but it’d be better than this…

Agreed. I honestly think that the community should have some involvement in making some of the challenges. It would be much more interesting than getting extremely easy and boring challenges all the time.

since its so easy to max rank halo 4, dailys are pointless afterwards anyway :confused:

> since its so easy to max rank halo 4, dailys are pointless afterwards anyway :confused:

It still gives something fun to try and go for even if there is no xp reward. I’ll agree that grindy challenges are pointless unless you want the xp but if they can make challenges fun and challenging then I think max rank players will still try to get them.

> > since its so easy to max rank halo 4, dailys are pointless afterwards anyway :confused:
>
> It still gives something fun to try and go for even if there is no xp reward. I’ll agree that grindy challenges are pointless unless you want the xp but if they can make challenges fun and challenging then I think max rank players will still try to get them.

I don’t like daily’s. They interfere with “try your best to win” mindset + CSR.

CSR is probably why they are so easy anyway.

They really haven’t given this game enough thought, and should have gone with the old working formula instead, in this case double exp playlist.

> > > since its so easy to max rank halo 4, dailys are pointless afterwards anyway :confused:
> >
> > It still gives something fun to try and go for even if there is no xp reward. I’ll agree that grindy challenges are pointless unless you want the xp but if they can make challenges fun and challenging then I think max rank players will still try to get them.
>
> I don’t like daily’s. They interfere with “try your best to win” mindset + CSR.
>
> CSR is probably why they are so easy anyway.

Most challenges don’t have you going too far out of your way to complete them though, today you just need 2 melee kills and win 3 KOTH matches. Doesn’t seem very interfering.

They were easy even before CSR.

> > > > since its so easy to max rank halo 4, dailys are pointless afterwards anyway :confused:
> > >
> > > It still gives something fun to try and go for even if there is no xp reward. I’ll agree that grindy challenges are pointless unless you want the xp but if they can make challenges fun and challenging then I think max rank players will still try to get them.
> >
> > I don’t like daily’s. They interfere with “try your best to win” mindset + CSR.
> >
> > CSR is probably why they are so easy anyway.
>
> Most challenges don’t have you going too far out <mark>of your way to complete them though,</mark> today you just need 2 melee kills and win 3 KOTH matches. Doesn’t seem very interfering.
>
> They were easy even before CSR.

But some does or at least to some
degree right? I don’t know to what extent because I
never look at them, but even a challange asking you to
get only
5 beat downs a match would make you destroy
for your team.

> > > > > since its so easy to max rank halo 4, dailys are pointless afterwards anyway :confused:
> > > >
> > > > It still gives something fun to try and go for even if there is no xp reward. I’ll agree that grindy challenges are pointless unless you want the xp but if they can make challenges fun and challenging then I think max rank players will still try to get them.
> > >
> > > I don’t like daily’s. They interfere with “try your best to win” mindset + CSR.
> > >
> > > CSR is probably why they are so easy anyway.
> >
> > Most challenges don’t have you going too far out <mark>of your way to complete them though,</mark> today you just need 2 melee kills and win 3 KOTH matches. Doesn’t seem very interfering.
> >
> > They were easy even before CSR.
>
> But some does or at least to some
> degree right? I don’t know to what extent because I
> never look at them, but even a challange asking you to
> get only
> 5 beat downs a match would make you destroy
> for your team.

Well maybe there are people that can pull it off while still maintaining the lead.

Here are a view ideas for 343i.

Earn a killing spree
Destroy 2 vehicles in 1 game
Earn a wheelman medal
Get 10 sticks
Get 5 Pulse kills
Get 2 kills without getting hit in 1 game
Complete 10 games

Just a few off the top of my head.
I’m sure others could think of more creative ones.

Ha when everyone is 130 then what will 343 do?

> Ha when everyone is 130 then what will 343 do?

Maybe they could make challenges reward with something more valuable than xp?

I believe that the challenges should become something that you look forward to when you wake up and start playing or w/e. They could make challenges exciting and it could help motivate some people to play when they feel like there’s nothing else to gain.