Clueless fanboys

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Anybody who thinks halo 4 is going to be ok just because Frankie says so is completely clueless. How can you justify all the crappy new features in halo 4? Frankie doesn’t care about any of you just your money, if he did he would actually post on these forums. So just quoting him saying it’s all good doesn’t make it so, clueless fanboys.

Also trying to be smart by saying something along the lines of “Can i borrow your copy when you’re done?” makes you look even more stupid.

this here makes you look pretty stupid…
just putting it out there
sorry dude…

Look at these forums. Now ask why he doesn’t post here.

> this here makes you look pretty stupid…
> just putting it out there
> sorry dude…

this here makes you look pretty stupid

Ok so some of the features SOUND crappy, but they could work for all we know. A lot of the hate is misinterpreted. We haven’t seen these new features working yet. Have a little faith and patience

> > this here makes you look pretty stupid…
> > just putting it out there
> > sorry dude…
>
> this here makes you look pretty stupid

good one…

> Anybody who thinks halo 4 is going to be ok just because Frankie says so is completely clueless. How can you justify all the crappy new features in halo 4? Frankie doesn’t care about any of you just your money, if he did he would actually post on these forums. So just quoting him saying it’s all good doesn’t make it so, clueless fanboys.
>
> Also trying to be smart by saying something along the lines of “Can i borrow your copy when you’re done?” makes you look even more stupid.

No, im not clueless i just like change. Sorry but this is a really sad thing to post. You outright flame other members of the forums because they like something you dont. Thats just wrong dude. Not everyone shares your opinion,and while you have yours i have mine.

Why would frankie “Care” about us, he doesnt even know us. As for that last bit… Just wow.

Im not a clueless fanboy. But if you think the game is oh so terrible then why are you still on these forums?

I would assume it’s the people’s presumptions that it will work out fine. On the other side of the argument it must also apply. You can say you don’t like the confirmed concept of something but, until you play the game for yourself your analysis would not be complete. We can only guess at this stage, but mind you don’t let your presumptions cloud your mind when you are playing. A neutral attitude would be suggested. Once you have given it a chance(some campaign, a few matches of infinity, other modes, etc.) than some time to contemplate. After all that you should be able to rightfully judge the game and not just the concepts. Though sometimes thoughts do change over time.

I can justify the new feature by not being a crybaby, being willing to try new things, and by waiting to try it before I make up my mind and cry for days about it.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

> > > this here makes you look pretty stupid…
> > > just putting it out there
> > > sorry dude…
> >
> > this here makes you look pretty stupid
>
> good one…

Εισαι Ελληνας?

> > Anybody who thinks halo 4 is going to be ok just because Frankie says so is completely clueless. How can you justify all the crappy new features in halo 4? Frankie doesn’t care about any of you just your money, if he did he would actually post on these forums. So just quoting him saying it’s all good doesn’t make it so, clueless fanboys.
> >
> > Also trying to be smart by saying something along the lines of “Can i borrow your copy when you’re done?” makes you look even more stupid.
>
> No, im not clueless i just like change. Sorry but this is a really sad thing to post. You outright flame other members of the forums because they like something you dont. Thats just wrong dude. Not everyone shares your opinion,and while you have yours i have mine.
>
> Why would frankie “Care” about us, he doesnt even know us. As for that last bit… Just wow.
>
> Im not a clueless fanboy. But if you think the game is oh so terrible then why are you still on these forums?

So that we can let 343 know that the real halo fans are not happy at all with what we have heard. That way they may do something about it.

> > > > this here makes you look pretty stupid…
> > > > just putting it out there
> > > > sorry dude…
> > >
> > > this here makes you look pretty stupid
> >
> > good one…
>
> Εισαι Ελληνας?

eee vevea filaraki mou, pws xairome pou se vriskw edw mesa, mas fagane!

> > > > this here makes you look pretty stupid…
> > > > just putting it out there
> > > > sorry dude…
> > >
> > > this here makes you look pretty stupid
> >
> > good one…
>
> Εισαι Ελληνας?

Θα μπορούσε να είναι

> I can justify the new feature by not being a crybaby, being willing to try new things, and by waiting to try it before I make up my mind and cry for days about it.

well if you want to try new things go play cod it’s has a lot of the features that halo 4 has, i’m sure you will love it. However us real halo fans want to actually play halo.

am a huge fanboy and i have to say i dont know why your so hateful because u havent played the game so your clueless

> > > > > this here makes you look pretty stupid…
> > > > > just putting it out there
> > > > > sorry dude…
> > > >
> > > > this here makes you look pretty stupid
> > >
> > > good one…
> >
> > Εισαι Ελληνας?
>
> eee vevea filaraki mou, pws xairome pou se vriskw edw mesa, mas fagane!

Αστα να πανε… Μένεις Ελλάδα η εξωτερικο? Εγω Αθηνα… Παλι καλα που υπαρχει και το HALO alliws…

> > > > > this here makes you look pretty stupid…
> > > > > just putting it out there
> > > > > sorry dude…
> > > >
> > > > this here makes you look pretty stupid
> > >
> > > good one…
> >
> > Εισαι Ελληνας?
>
> Θα μπορούσε να είναι

χαχα, δεν το περιμενα να βρδω αλλουσ εδω μεσα!!

There’s a difference between being a Fanboy and actually being smart enough to wait until we see a good bit of gameplay to see how all these new features work before judging the game.

> > > > > > this here makes you look pretty stupid…
> > > > > > just putting it out there
> > > > > > sorry dude…
> > > > >
> > > > > this here makes you look pretty stupid
> > > >
> > > > good one…
> > >
> > > Εισαι Ελληνας?
> >
> > eee vevea filaraki mou, pws xairome pou se vriskw edw mesa, mas fagane!
>
> Αστα να πανε… Μένεις Ελλάδα η εξωτερικο? Εγω Αθηνα… Παλι καλα που υπαρχει και το HALO alliws…

μενω καναδα, εφχωμαι να ερθω το καλοκαιρι για δυο τρισ μηνεσ να δω τα κσαδερφια μου, ειμαι απω καλαματα, αριοχορι. μολισ τωρα εστιλα το 3 στα κσαδερφακια μου να παικσουνε με ρωτανε τορα και μισω χρονο.

> > > Anybody who thinks halo 4 is going to be ok just because Frankie says so is completely clueless. How can you justify all the crappy new features in halo 4? Frankie doesn’t care about any of you just your money, if he did he would actually post on these forums. So just quoting him saying it’s all good doesn’t make it so, clueless fanboys.
> > >
> > > Also trying to be smart by saying something along the lines of “Can i borrow your copy when you’re done?” makes you look even more stupid.
> >
> > No, im not clueless i just like change. Sorry but this is a really sad thing to post. You outright flame other members of the forums because they like something you dont. Thats just wrong dude. Not everyone shares your opinion,and while you have yours i have mine.
> >
> > Why would frankie “Care” about us, he doesnt even know us. As for that last bit… Just wow.
> >
> > Im not a clueless fanboy. But if you think the game is oh so terrible then why are you still on these forums?
>
> So that we can let 343 know that the real halo fans are not happy at all with what we have heard. That way they may do something about it.

But you think that ouright flaming other members is a good way to do it? You guys wonder why they dont post here. Its because frankly, you guys are horrible. You all want your opinions heard so badly, but anyone who disagrees with you is considered an idiot or a casual.

You want them to listen? Post things in a nice, easy to read and dignified manner.