Club for the Classics

Greetings all. I notice a lot of people on the H5 forums are asking for a classic playlist or to have an option for one. Which there is at the moment. I’m here to let you all know if you ever want to go back to the classics I created a club just for that in case you ever want to experience blasts from the past. The club is called Classic Halo Club. It’s primarily for Halo CE and Halo 2 but I’m fine throwing Halo 3 in it as well. Currently we’re at 443 members and looking to get that number growing. So if you want feel free to join we generally do custom game types and organized matchmaking. Example I do a lot of CE Customs (sometimes for hours with a full party of 16). Hope to see you starside!

This should have posted here RECRUITING. You would get a better response there.

> 2535433238497925;2:
> This should have posted here RECRUITING. You would get a better response there.

Figure its better here. Recruiting is more for Spartan companies. I also did it because I know a lot of people request gameplay of the classics so all I’m doing is letting people know to join and meet others to pair up with. It’s not a clan or Spartan Company.

Recruiting is the right place, I’ve moved the topic over for you