Cloud Compute-Halo 5-Invasion

So I was just thinking. Imagine 343i uses cloud compute in both campaign and even MM for more AIs on the map. For example, Invasion. One team being covenant and the other as humans, w/e the two sides may be, having elites/spartans played as actual MM players and cannon fodder (grunts, marines, jackals, maybe some random hunters come out before the end of each round) generated by MS Azure servers. Hopefully the AI being smarter than the titanfall ones. Each round the AI gets harder. This would kinda blend invasion and firefight into one. I think this could totally be a possibility for 343i and offloading CPU functions (AI) to the cloud.

The only thing that is clouded here is your expectations.

Your expectations of the cloud are too high.

> 2533274840660321;3:
> Your expectations of the cloud are too high.

How though? Titanfall had enemy AIs… I mean it’s not totally impossible and this is not my expectation but I am saying it would be really cool if they did that by implementing other enemies in invasion and to reduce cpu overhead use the cloud to calculate AI. Maybe use the local hardware for more advanced AI while using cloud for grunts and jackals etc. Since they really only walk a bit and shoot. Just saying would be cool

> 2533274931637595;2:
> The only thing that is clouded here is your expectations.

> 2533274840660321;3:
> Your expectations of the cloud are too high.

Those are perfectly reasonable expectations… Cloud controlled AI? That’s one of the things the Cloud does extremely well.

H5 will be on dedicated servers only (no fall-back to P2P) - Titanfall had the same functionality one year ago on X1.
And Respawn isn’t first party so Titanfall probably didn’t even have half of the ressources H5 is getting.

> 2533274793332039;5:
> > 2533274931637595;2:
> > The only thing that is clouded here is your expectations.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274840660321;3:
> > Your expectations of the cloud are too high.
>
>
> Those are perfectly reasonable expectations… Cloud controlled AI? That’s one of the things the Cloud does extremely well.
>
> H5 will be on dedicated servers only (no fall-back to P2P) - Titanfall had the same functionality one year ago on X1.
> And Respawn isn’t first party so Titanfall probably didn’t even have half of the ressources H5 is getting.

Thanks, that is what I was trying to say but got totally shut down. I think there is more of a chance 343 will not do this but I don’t see it as impossible.

> 2533274809687497;4:
> > 2533274840660321;3:
> > Your expectations of the cloud are too high.
>
>
> How though? Titanfall had enemy AIs… I mean it’s not totally impossible and this is not my expectation but I am saying it would be really cool if they did that by implementing other enemies in invasion and to reduce cpu overhead use the cloud to calculate AI. Maybe use the local hardware for more advanced AI while using cloud for grunts and jackals etc. Since they really only walk a bit and shoot. Just saying would be cool

And you are expecting everyone internet to be up, thats why titanfall was also online only.

> 2533274830513360;7:
> > 2533274809687497;4:
> > > 2533274840660321;3:
> > > Your expectations of the cloud are too high.
> >
> >
> > How though? Titanfall had enemy AIs… I mean it’s not totally impossible and this is not my expectation but I am saying it would be really cool if they did that by implementing other enemies in invasion and to reduce cpu overhead use the cloud to calculate AI. Maybe use the local hardware for more advanced AI while using cloud for grunts and jackals etc. Since they really only walk a bit and shoot. Just saying would be cool
>
>
> And you are expecting everyone internet to be up, thats why titanfall was also online only.

If youre playing invasion then yes I would expect everyones internet to be up since it is Matchmaking… Invasion in Reach required internet too…