Closest warzone game?

Anybody got a close warzone game story. Just won a game where we nearly blew it. Our core was one shot away from destruction but we managed to hold the enemy off for like two minutes.

I played a game of warzone and it was super close. Then we tied, my only tie out of like 600 games.

I think I had one where we won by 2 points it was 1000 to 998 by getting warden in the end happened during the first 2 months after launch

1000-999. It literally came down to use taking out the warden and getting a few extra shots in! It was a fun match and incredibly fast paced!

Closest game was a tire. 2nd closest game was by 2 points.

My closest was a game on March on Stormbreak that my team lost 995 to 1000. Stormbreak is funny because it either ends in a complete blowout, when the same team captures the Fortress and kills Lochagos; or in really close matches, when one team kills Lochagos and the other captures the Fortress. That’s why I think Lochagos should spawn in the Ice cavern.

I’ve lost one or two 1000-999 games. I think I’ve won one too.

well, i tied once, does that count?

It cant get any closer!

1000-993, we only had 8 players versus their 11. Killed the Warden for the win.

Game History here.

> 2533274885914575;1:
> Anybody got a close warzone game story. Just won a game where we nearly blew it. Our core was one shot away from destruction but we managed to hold the enemy off for like two minutes.

I was in a game where the enemy team had 998 points and we killed wardon for the win from being down 50 points