closed

fotus…foreal if this armour is bad “a” im going to be dissapointed …i for one dont have that much money to fork over and i am an armor completionist…lets hope it looks like h4 scout :frowning: smh…i dont think armor should be in any edition and i got the limited … stick to skins

> fotus…foreal if this armour is bad “a” im going to be dissapointed …i for one dont have that much money to fork over and i am an armor completionist…lets hope it looks like h4 scout :frowning: smh…i dont think armor should be in any edition and i got the limited … stick to skins

exspecially with a new consle dropping in future and the fact i have to buy anew controller and xbox live …i just think thts -Yoink!- …first mess up i have seen though 343 so its ok for now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s actually impressive how bad you are at trolling.

> It’s actually impressive how bad you are at trolling.

acctually wasnt a troll i just read about 343 giving it away after anyways so :slight_smile:

english please?

> fotus…foreal if this armour is bad “a” im going to be dissapointed …i for one dont have that much money to fork over and i am an armor completionist…lets hope it looks like h4 scout :frowning: smh…i dont think armor should be in any edition and i got the limited … stick to skins

The pre-order bonuses are just skins for certian armors.