Closed

Closed

> Hello Halo Reach Community
>
> 1. 343i doesn’t listen to us (The Community)
>
> 2. They wont reply to our PM’s
>
> 3. They have lied to us about raising the cR cap
>
> If alot of us stop playing Halo: Reach 343i will know that they are infact doing something wrong
>
> 1 Person Can’t Change It… But all of us together can make change… 343i just needs to hear us and know we aren’t joking we are good paying customers
>
> Halo 2 and Halo 3 did not have an EXP cap so WHY THE EFF DOES “Halo: Reach”

No.

1. Yes, they do. They are trying to do what they can for Reach while working on Halo 4.

2. Why would they respond to your PM’s? The only members of 343i on these forums are former community members (BS Angel, Vociferous, ect) who have nothing to do with that stuff.

3. Meh…its probably they are trying and having problems.

And why does Reach have a credit cap? Because it is easy to farm credits, especially now with custom challenges. It is my long held belief that if you are constantly hitting the cR cap, you have too much time on your hands. I stand by this.

edited

> Edited by a moderator.

You know, they do have this thing called a job. And their job is more than just patrolling the forums and responding to disgruntled fans.

I’m sorry if 343 let you down, but a boycott is not going to happen, nor would it do anything.

I feel it’s too strong to say that 343i lied about the credit cap. The behavior of the cap certainly changed (no more warning message, commendations not increasing either after the cap). I believe they honestly thought they had raised the cap. Something went wrong and I hope they are working on it.

I also don’t think any of us should expect a personal answer from 343i staff. When they do respond personally, that’s great, but there are too many fans to answer each one.

That said, I do agree that 343i should respond to the community as a whole on this issue. They seem to be generating ill will for no reason. A simple acknowledgement of the problem and an assurance they are looking for a fix would satisfy me and probably many others.

as long as the are going to make new playlists sometime so we can actually have a chance in getting the achievements, i will never dislike them…

edited

They listen a lot more than most companies. Pretty much every change they’ve made thus far has been because the community asked for them. So they haven’t raised the cap, I get that they said they would and it hasn’t happened yet, but it’s really not that big of a deal. It’s likely going to be fixed soon enough. And everybody else that reached inheritor before you has had to deal with the cap, so I’m sure you can wait a bit longer for a raise. However I do agree that it would be nice if they issued a statement about it, but it’s not the end of the world or a reason for me to not play if they don’t. They didn’t even have to bother with Reach at all and could have left it how it was, at least they’re making changes. Just need some patience.

Pfft! People keep acting like this and maybe they should cut the credit cap in half and make it 60,000 cR per day max.

Seriously. Quit credit boosting and just play the game and you wouldn’t even have to worry about hitting the cap.

> Pfft! People keep acting like this and maybe they should cut the credit cap in half and make it 60,000 cR per day max.
>
> Seriously. Quit credit boosting and just play the game and you wouldn’t even have to worry about hitting the cap.

OK their ‘Mister Know It All’ or “Mister Assumptions” I’m a Forerunner i have 5M left until Inheritor… 13/14 games of invasion n I’m cR capped for the day… i could follow this tutorial and get 1M cR per day

500K-1M cR per day… http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postsm433469_500K-1M-cR-Per-Day.aspx

Custom Challenges 25K Every 6-10 Min… http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst46407_Custom-Challenges-25K-Every-6-Min.aspx

> > Pfft! People keep acting like this and maybe they should cut the credit cap in half and make it 60,000 cR per day max.
> >
> > Seriously. Quit credit boosting and just play the game and you wouldn’t even have to worry about hitting the cap.
>
> OK their ‘Mister Know It All’ or “Mister Assumptions” I’m a Forerunner i have 5M left until Inheritor… 13/14 games of invasion n I’m cR capped for the day… i could follow this tutorial and get 1M cR per day
>
> 500K-1M cR per day… http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postsm433469_500K-1M-cR-Per-Day.aspx
>
> Custom Challenges 25K Every 6-10 Min… http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst46407_Custom-Challenges-25K-Every-6-Min.aspx

I’m not sure I understand what point you’re trying to make? Are you saying you’re trying to rank up quickly or that you’re capping out too quickly? You arguments seem to be contradicting each other…

> Hello Halo Reach Community
>
> 1. 343i doesn’t listen to us (The Community)
>
> 2. They wont reply to our PM’s
>
> 3. They have lied to us about raising the cR cap
>
> If alot of us stop playing Halo: Reach 343i will know that they are in fact doing something wrong
>
> 1 Person Can’t Change It… But all of us together can make change… 343i just needs to hear us and know we aren’t joking we are good paying customers
>
> Halo 2 and Halo 3 did not have an EXP cap so WHY THE EFF DOES “Halo: Reach”

No thank you.

> Pfft! People keep acting like this and maybe they should cut the credit cap in half and make it 60,000 cR per day max.
>
> Seriously. Quit credit boosting and just play the game and you wouldn’t even have to worry about hitting the cap.

Yeah, because -Yoinking!- boosting is the only way to hit the credit cap at a high rank.

> > Pfft! People keep acting like this and maybe they should cut the credit cap in half and make it 60,000 cR per day max.
> >
> > Seriously. Quit credit boosting and just play the game and you wouldn’t even have to worry about hitting the cap.
>
> OK their ‘Mister Know It All’ or “Mister Assumptions” I’m a Forerunner i have 5M left until Inheritor… 13/14 games of invasion n I’m cR capped for the day… i could follow this tutorial and get 1M cR per day
>
> 500K-1M cR per day… http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postsm433469_500K-1M-cR-Per-Day.aspx
>
> Custom Challenges 25K Every 6-10 Min… http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst46407_Custom-Challenges-25K-Every-6-Min.aspx

That makes no cence even for me um WTF you play 14 invasion games a day WHOLEY CRAP try um you know doing something else wit your time

A whopping 50 people less on Reach is not going to even make 343i flinch, boycotting something is the most pointless thing, especially over the internet were you think your opinion is always correct.

343i DO listen to the Community, why do you think we have Custom Challenges, monthly matchmaking updates, A TITLE UPDATE.

I frequently get replies back from bs angel, they is the Community Manager over at 343 Industries, she can’t help with everything such as bans or anything gameplay wise, she is more of the website & forum watch over.

For everything else, post about it, if it’s not a silly suggestion or topic, 343i will take it into account.

Seems like you have the patience of a child, ZOMG 343I WONT REPLY TO MY PMs!!! GUESS DAT MEANS DEY DONT LISTEN 2 REST OF COMMUNITY!

343 has already done more in a few months than Bungie did with it in a whole year. (I personally think Bungie tried to kill HALO since they weren’t going to be making it any more, which is why they reset a bunch of people and tried to tick off the community). #conspiracytheory?

-They’re probably working on figuring out bugs with the cR daily cap.
-Your boycott technique will not work, as very few people even play Reach anymore, and even fewer get on the Forums and will see your attempt at this

I have already been boycotting halo reach for the last year… no plans on changing anything anytime soon

Why would I boycott one of my favorite games???

> Edited by a moderator.

Seems to be opposite for me. Everytime I messaged them they either wouldn’t message back or they would send a dang auto reply that wasn’t even near what I asked or was talking about. Example, I once messaged achronos about the credit cap and he messaged me back saying how he doesen’t want to play with me on matchmaking and that I would eventually run across him in matchmaking. What? That isn’t even the topic I messaged him about! I have only had 2 messages not returned on here, 1 about the credit cap, and the other asking if your custom challenge credit cap trick was illegal or not. The rest have been returned and actually ANSWERED MY QUESTION/STAYED ON TOPIC!

EDIT: And the longest I have had to wait was 20 minutes. No lie. Bungie just didn’t seem to even care at the end, THEY were the ones that I think were IGNORING US.

> A boycott is an act of voluntarily abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with a person, organization, or country as an expression of protest, usually for political reasons.