close to rank 50

Now i know some ppl might say im a no lifer for being rank 43 already and close to rank 50 but the reason why is i got the LE halo 4 at midnight played campaign til after john meets the didact and then i played infinity slayer from like 2 or 2 30 til 5 20 and i have double xp and still have alot more to use. Just tryin to say i played tht much cuz i like halo alot thts all.

Im gonna have some gameplay of wet work armor and the stealth mod soon on my YouTube channel

What did i just read.

I was explaining why im close to rank 50 so some ppl on xbox live wouldnt send me a message saying no lifer cuz i already have been called tht by some of my friends and some one told me last night im a no life -Yoink- and i dont need to hear their -Yoink- cuz i honestly dont care

I don’t think anybody cares that you are almost level 50. Why explain it to us? Justifying it to yourself is all that matters.

> I was explaining why im close to rank 50 so some ppl on xbox live wouldnt send me a message saying no lifer cuz i already have been called tht by some of my friends and some one told me last night im a no life -Yoink!- and i dont need to hear their Yoink! <mark>cuz i honestly dont care</mark>

>Doesn’t care

>makes a post about it

Mind = blown

.,()’:; < Use them. It makes reading your statements much easier.

> Now i know some ppl might say im a no lifer for being rank 43 already and close to rank 50 but the reason why is i got the LE halo 4 at midnight played campaign til after john meets the didact and then i played infinity slayer from like 2 or 2 30 til 5 20 and i have double xp and still have alot more to use. Just tryin to say i played tht much cuz i like halo alot thts all.
>
> Im gonna have some gameplay of wet work armor and the stealth mod soon on my YouTube channel

I live in the UK and got the midnight release, after playing campaign for about two-three hours I played some matchmaking and came across a level 47