Close to giving up :(

It really upsets me to even think it but I’m getting closer and closer each day to giving up on this game and deleting it from my hard drive. Initially I was a little disappointed by a few things (very disappointing graphics, zero interest or appeal in earning REQ cards and not remaining with the same players after each game) but I still really enjoyed the playability.

However, recently I’m finding it harder and harder to actually find a free for all game which is the only one I play. If I’m lucky enough to get one as soon as it finishes it starts searching again and then says ‘not enough players, try another playlist’.

This is still a pretty new game and it appears people are already abandoning it. Is anyone else having similar thoughts or am I alone in my disappointment and frustration?

The majority of my matches are in warzone so I tend to be able to find matches, though I don’t have the patience for the armor I want. The majority the armor looking like crap doesn’t help. It’s a fun game, don’t get me wrong, but it’s feeling more and more like a grind fest the more I play. Maybe it’s the lack of fun playlists that juices up the game every now and then? Or PVE? I’m not sure, but being sweaty after every session isn’t exactly ideal.

I’m with ya, its not because I can’t find games but because the game is so repetitive. I play about 3 games before I’m bored and done for the day. Its the same crap over and over and over and over, there’s no fun playlists or anything. They add in social Slayer and then remove it because it’s a weekend playlist, same with doubles. What I’d like to know it why it’s so hard to keep the damn playlist there permanently. They can do it if they wanted, they know fans are complaining constantly over the playlist selection, but they clearly don’t give a -Yoink-. 343 is a sorry excuse of a game company, I’ve never played a game with so much fan neglection.

I’ve always favoured FFA and find it incredibly difficult to even find a game anymore. At first I thought it might be an issue my end but all other games are fine. On the odd occasion I manage to get in one I only get one game as after it takes me back to searching for players. Does anyone know why it does that rather than keep all the players you’ve found together? Many thanks.

I quit H5G for a long while, but earlier this night my friends and I started it up again. Now I feel the need to come back even if I’m just a giant bulls-eye who can’t seem to do much of anything.

Presumably it’s to keep you from REQing the same people over and over again. Though why not just let them quit if they don’t want to play with you a 2nd time?

I feel the same way. I jump on for a few games and then I get off. I know gametypes are coming but I feel like it is too late. I’m so bored of H5.

i wish we could continue to play with the people from the game before

> 2533274991223091;8:
> i wish we could continue to play with the people from the game before

Me too, particularly when it takes me ages to eventually find a FFA game :frowning:

Many thanks for your replies, I was wondering if it was just me.

I play pretty much strictly FFA and never have a problem finding a game. I love FFA now. Maybe hard reset your Xbox and see how that does. Also I recommend a wired connection.

> 2533274816788253;10:
> I play pretty much strictly FFA and never have a problem finding a game. I love FFA now. Maybe hard reset your Xbox and see how that does. Also I recommend a wired connection.

Many thanks, I’ll give it a try. It’s really odd as I’d never had an issue until February, now it takes a while and comes back saying not enough players and to try another playlist.