CLOSE ACHILLES UNLOCK! ONLY 1%UNTIL ACHILLESHELMET

6% until Achilles Helmet unlock. Needing actively experienced members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Be willing to communicate with the Company. Request at Mantle of Ares

Sure, I would love to join but im level 29 and I usually do infection and warzone and at night I play custom games for a while mainly assassinations.

> 2535407812137296;2:
> Sure, I would love to join but im level 29 and I usually do infection and warzone and at night I play custom games for a while mainly assassinations.

Unfortunately we don’t accept low level accounts. Try levelling up your account and getting more of a background on your service record before requesting to join. : )

I think I’ll join. I am a level 51 and I love playing halo 5

oof my level is way too low im trash

Yeah can I please join?

> 2535430102339588;4:
> I think I’ll join. I am a level 51 and I love playing halo 5

Keep working on your halo 5 service record before we will take your application into consideration. More game time and a background is needed. All the best.

> 2533274895421520;7:
> > 2535430102339588;4:
> > I think I’ll join. I am a level 51 and I love playing halo 5
>
> Keep working on your halo 5 service record before we will take your application into consideration. More game time and a background is needed. All the best.

Ok

88% Achilles helmet progress. Needing actively experienced members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Be willing to communicate with the Company. Request at Mantle of Ares

I think we can help each other. So how do I join I’m level 146 also looking for more guys to play team slayer (my fav game mode) and I’m also working for the 152 award and Achilles. I even got an extra guy whose level 99 we play about 4-5 times a week.

> 2533274800758563;10:
> I think we can help each other. So how do I join I’m level 146 also looking for more guys to play team slayer (my fav game mode) and I’m also working for the 152 award and Achilles. I even got an extra guy whose level 99 we play about 4-5 times a week.

That’s great. Request to join our company at Mantle of Ares. We’ll accept when a space opens up or when we perform the next activity check. Also you’ll need to leave your current one.

It don’t give me the option to join cause it’s full

Im interested

> 2533274882719174;13:
> Im interested

That’s great! Invite has been sent!

> 2533274800758563;12:
> It don’t give me the option to join cause it’s full

You’re now in. Welcome to Ares!

Thanks so much!

Currently a 90% Achilles helmet progress. Needing actively experienced members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Be willing to communicate with the Company. Request at Mantle of Ares

> 2533274882719174;13:
> Im interested

Just seeing this now. If you are still active and want to join us. Accept the invite I have sent you. All the best!

We now have only 10 commendations and 9% left until we unlock the Achilles helmet. Join up now and help us achieve this! Request at Mantle of Ares

6% close until Achilles Helmet unlock. Needing actively experienced members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Be willing to communicate with the Company or read messages. Request at Mantle of Ares