Cliffhangers and Oddball!

So, Cliffhangers and Phaeton Kills are the only comms I have left to grind. The latter is easy, just need more of those in REQ packs to get there!

Cliffhangers on the other hand are a pain in the butt in that they’re so random seemingly. I know that Infection is perhaps a good place to get them, SWAT, on a handful of Breakout maps, and in Arena, particularly in Strongholds on certain maps. But still, they seem so random, and I’d love to finish those off without having to play XXX number of games to get there (how it feels now).

For those playing Oddball, could that be the best place to rack those up? I could see that being the case since the Oddball guy can’t shoot and therefore needs to run and try to evade you… so assuming they can still clamber, seems like it could be a haven for Cliffhangers. Is that the case, or a pipe dream?

If not, what would you suggest I do to boost my odds of getting them?

i have had some success playing break out. some of the maps have decent spots to sit where they have to climb up, and you have a shotgun your able to kill them fast. this one is a slow grind for sure but thats where i have had the most success

I feel like I cleaned up most of my cliffhangers going off with banshees in warzone honestly.

it took me til SR146 to unlock that emblem and finish those climb kills. at least for my experience its really hard to get those kills.

Swat appetising really well for cliffhangers. So does camping with a shot gun in warzone. Spawn a blaze of glory, and hang out near a ledge that sees decently regular traffic, and you’re golden.

Luck for me. Interestingly enough I’ve gotten quite a few in Super Fiesta. Having an explosive weapon helps.

I got my cliffhangers from infection just go somewhere on the maps that require zombies to clamber and shoot them as they come up.

> 2614366390849210;5:
> Swat appetising really well for cliffhangers. So does camping with a shot gun in warzone. Spawn a blaze of glory, and hang out near a ledge that sees decently regular traffic, and you’re golden.

Now there’s a good idea!

I finished that Cliffhanger commendation since I was Sr 80, SWAT is very good to grab those Clamber kills, infection, possibly if you’re a survivor with a magnum