CLiff Hanger

Does everyone remember the uproar after Halo 2? How could Bungie have done it? Left us hanging like that!? It was insidious, right? Well, some people thought so and the game copped more than a bit of flak for its cliff-hanger ending.

Consider Halo 4. It’s the beginning of a new trilogy, the start of a lengthy story arc and the fruition of Cortana’s rampancy plotline; in short, we will be dangling from a cliff by the end of Halo 4 as these are not things that can, or should be wrapped up in the space of one game.

Just thought I’d warn everyone that the likelihood is, we aren’t going to get all the answers at once; be prepared friends :slight_smile:

good post and your probably right but the ending of the story is the least of our concerns.

I’m seeing a few threads that are intriguing, campaign-based ones and I’m trying to fuel their flame rather than the aggressive multiplayer threads. I feel the Halo community is at its best when it invests its time in campaign story speculation and at its worst when it invests it in multiplayer.

> I’m seeing a few threads that are intriguing, campaign-based ones and I’m trying to fuel their flame rather than the aggressive multiplayer threads. I feel the Halo community is at its best when it invests its time in campaign story speculation and at its worst when it invests it in multiplayer.

agreed nirvana985. I didn’t think of this at all, but the difference here is we know this is a trilogy and like you said, we should expect at least 1 cliffhanger.