CLICKBAIT, that is all thx

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

wow reading that was a huge waste of time right lol only -Yoinks!- complain about getting messages anyone that actually feels this way kill urself also anyone who complain like halo follower did in their top 5 annoying halo players is a -Yoink-

I have found no joy in farming so I have never did it and I am not lying to myself. I could have had a couple of unfrigs and a bunch of killionaires like my teammates in a grifball game but what would that prove? Nothing. It wasn’t earned. I just waiting till the game finished and moved on.

If ppl want to do that it’s their choice. Collecting unfrigs and killionaires is part of the game so it doesn’t make a difference to me. It’s just not how I play. I like tight games not blowouts. Not everybody is the same and some don’t “lie”.

Wow I kinda wasted a lot of my time doing this ehhh wtf does it matter

> 2535426159808238;3:
> > 2533274834066497;2:
> > I have found no joy in farming so I have never did it and I am not lying to myself. I could have had a couple of unfrigs and a bunch of killionaires like my teammates in a grifball game but what would that prove? Nothing. It wasn’t earned. I just waiting till the game finished and moved on.
> >
> > If ppl want to do that it’s their choice. Collecting unfrigs and killionaires is part of the game so it doesn’t make a difference to me. It’s just not how I play. I like tight games not blowouts. Not everybody is the same and some don’t “lie”.
>
> That’s a fair point dude, I’ll admit I might need to open my eyes as well to the differences between halo players, there’s a vast majority and a lot of people find enjoyment in a lot of different things, so I apologize if MuN statement came off as un-imformed or rude, that was surely not my intention.

Nay, I wouldn’t say it was rude or anything like that. Just saying there are other people who play for different reasons.

When I play video games I want to have fun. Where is the fun of a game (normal Warzone) that only takes 2 or 3 minutes?

I think we all already know the difference between the two. I mean, it’s practically implied in the name.