CLG vs best CS:GO player team

now halo5 pc its free for everyone.

so if CLG (use controller) vs the best CS:GO (keyboard/mouse) player team in halo5 pc, which team you think will win?

It really all depends. Has the CS:GO team had any hands on time with Halo 5 prior to the match? Would it just be a regular match of Slayer? Would there be any special settings? So many questions that could be asked about this hypothetical match up. But in the end they, Halo and Counter Strike, are very different games in terms of gameplay, so we will most likely never know the answer… though I’d probably go with CLG since they know all the dirty tricks to pull over the CS:GO teams eyes and steal the match from them.

I played CS :Source for three years on a CAL team, & spent about two more years in CS:GO very different games from Halo IMO.

> 2533274837720524;2:
> It really all depends. Has the CS:GO team had any hands on time with Halo 5 prior to the match? Would it just be a regular match of Slayer? Would there be any special settings? So many questions that could be asked about this hypothetical match up. But in the end they, Halo and Counter Strike, are very different games in terms of gameplay, so we will most likely never know the answer… though I’d probably go with CLG since they know all the dirty tricks to pull over the CS:GO teams eyes and steal the match from them.

just assume Slayer mode, keyboard&mouse’s accuracy its absolutely beat controller

CLG sweeps them.

Sure they’re good at CS:GO but Halo is determined by map control and it’s weapons, ttk, maps and, physics are all different then CS:GO. Sure they might be good and the keyboard and mouse would give an advantage but not enough to change how Halo tournament matches are won.

Isn’t it 2 totally different games a persons skill on different game doesn’t mean it’s the same on an other right.

Cause titanfall tends to be my best game but my skill on halo isn’t any where near that level. I’ve had 2 perfect game on halo 5 where I didn’t die once but on titanfall I was getting them multiple times a day and I used the slowest time to kill weapon.

The ole god squad would sweep both of them.

keyboard and mouse arent fair vs controllers
but csgo pros arent halo pros. id figure the halo pros would still be better at their own game

> 2535442377964386;8:
> keyboard and mouse arent fair vs controllers
> but csgo pros arent halo pros. id figure the halo pros would still be better at their own game

Right? Isn’t this like asking who would win in a game of basketball? The Cleveland Cavs or the New England Patriots?

who ever has the better aimbot duh!