Clever girl achievement not working?

I have tried to get this so many times, but I am never getting it. I have played on monolith and skyline several times and every time I get the 5 kills while having active camo on nothing happens. I have tried getting more than 5 kills during these games and still it doesn’t work. I watched several videos too and doing exactly what they do does nothing. Does this not work in the team slayer playlist or something?

After looking around I guess it is a common problem when trying to unlock this achievement and the pigs can fly achievement. It seems the only solution is to wait for 343i to patch it.

I don’t know how you can’t get it. Just turn your camo on when your about to kill someone and it will work. I think that was my first Majestic achievement I got to.

> I don’t know how you can’t get it. Just turn your camo on when your about to kill someone and it will work. I think that was my first Majestic achievement I got to.

Like I said in my second post it is a problem right now. The achievements are glitched for some players and don’t unlock. I have tried unlocking the Clever girl achievement several times in team slayer on all of the Majestic maps. I am assuming it has something to do with adding the Majestic maps to team slayer. I found this post also discussing the problem.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst226482_Two-of-my-achievements-will-not-unlock.aspx

I am having the same problem and its super bowl sunday now…still no fix. I have the same problem for I see you achievement also. Very frustrating!!!

I have got every achievement EXCEPT this one and like others on this page I KNOW I have done it AT LEAST 100 times correctly and STILL nothing… I really would like to be able to finish Halo 4 achievements.

I also wish 343i would fix this thing… Halo 4 has been out for over a year and a half now, and constant issues like this are what drives people AWAY from playing the game.

I can’t tell you how utterly annoying it is to be FORCED to be stuck at 1990 Gamerscore for this game after over a YEAR. My advice to 343 is to get it together and fix these problems, or my prediction is that they will continue to see the pathetic numbers this game has (halo 3 still has better numbers than 4 does most days) and its a shame cause this game is really superior in MOST ways!

I wish, I wish but no one seems to answer…

Hello is anyone there at 343i listening?

> I can’t tell you how utterly annoying it is to be FORCED to be stuck at 1990 Gamerscore for this game after over a YEAR.

The Castle map pack wasn’t released until April 8th 2013 to make the full 2000 GS. So you haven’t been stuck at 1990GS for over a year, you still have another 2 months left for it to be a full year.