Clever Girl Achievement Glitched?

A couple of nights ago I was working on unlocking the new achievements in the new dlc. As I killed the 5th enemey I needed to unlock the Clever Girl Achievement I got a “Failed to Write” Error instead of “Achivement Unlocked”. The Error popped up within Halo 4. It was not a dashboard error that I can tell. Thoughts? Can someone at 343 help me? Anyone else expereience anything similar?

I already proceeded by redownloading my account and deleting all my cache. I also have re attempted this achievement several times and confirmed that it is definitly glitched for me. Considering its not a hard achivement I have watched other people get it and thus far have been unsucessful. I know because I am killing 8-10 guys a match with active camo. Thoughts?

Oh wow, the achievement titles have been becoming less original and more likely to be a reference in recent years then I originally thought. For some reason my mind went straight to the latest Tomb Raider game, which does have that achievement.

Call 1-800-4my-xbox
They should fix the issue for you like they did me for a few achievements.
But if they don’t calling the Better Business Bureau will guarantee satisfaction.

BBC? I dont understand. And As far as achivement names are concerned they could have some up with something more creative like a preditor reference or something.

>

My early morning stupidity kicked in and I was thinking about “Doctor Who” for a moment and got confused.

> Oh wow, the achievement titles have been becoming less original and more likely to be a reference in recent years then I originally thought. For some reason my mind went straight to the latest Tomb Raider game, which does have that achievement.

It’s a reference to Jurassic Park…

As you need to kill 5 whilst in Active Camo…

In Jurassic Park the cleverest Raptor sneaks up on a guy before murdering him, as he see’s her head pop out of the bushes infront of him he remarks “Clever Girl”, because she used stealth to murder him, just as an active camo user does…

The Tomb Raider achievement was all about purchasing skills, which is rather different.

> > Oh wow, the achievement titles have been becoming less original and more likely to be a reference in recent years then I originally thought. For some reason my mind went straight to the latest Tomb Raider game, which does have that achievement.
>
> It’s a reference to Jurassic Park…
>
> As you need to kill 5 whilst in Active Camo…
>
> In Jurassic Park the cleverest Raptor sneaks up on a guy before murdering him, as he see’s her head pop out of the bushes infront of him he remarks “Clever Girl”, because she used stealth to murder him, just as an active camo user does…
>
> The Tomb Raider achievement was all about purchasing skills, which is rather different.

I know what it’s a reference to, that’s what I was saying. They’re all unimaginative or just a lame reference. I don’t think any Aliens related game has an original achievement name.

> > > Oh wow, the achievement titles have been becoming less original and more likely to be a reference in recent years then I originally thought. For some reason my mind went straight to the latest Tomb Raider game, which does have that achievement.
> >
> > It’s a reference to Jurassic Park…
> >
> > As you need to kill 5 whilst in Active Camo…
> >
> > In Jurassic Park the cleverest Raptor sneaks up on a guy before murdering him, as he see’s her head pop out of the bushes infront of him he remarks “Clever Girl”, because she used stealth to murder him, just as an active camo user does…
> >
> > The Tomb Raider achievement was all about purchasing skills, which is rather different.
>
> I know what it’s a reference to, that’s what I was saying. They’re all unimaginative or just a lame reference. I don’t think any Aliens related game has an original achievement name.

What about Borderlands 2?
Those achievements and in-game commendations(challenges)
Half of them are clever. Others are quite hilarious.

"It’s a reference to Jurassic Park…

As you need to kill 5 whilst in Active Camo…

In Jurassic Park the cleverest Raptor sneaks up on a guy before murdering him, as he see’s her head pop out of the bushes infront of him he remarks “Clever Girl”, because she used stealth to murder him, just as an active camo user does…"

This would have been better off as a hologram achievement actually. The raptor doesn’t have anything to do with stealth, it has to do with her using another raptor as a decoy. It refers to the beginning of the film when Allen Grant is talking to the kid about how he wouldn’t see the other raptor coming.

> > “It’s a reference to Jurassic Park…
> >
> >
> > In Jurassic Park the cleverest Raptor sneaks up on a guy before murdering him, as he see’s her head pop out of the bushes infront of him he remarks “Clever Girl”, because she used stealth to murder him, just as an active camo user does…”
>
> This would have been better off as a hologram achievement actually. The raptor doesn’t have anything to do with stealth, it has to do with her using another raptor as a decoy. It refers to the beginning of the film when Allen Grant is talking to the kid about how he wouldn’t see the other raptor coming.

You might need to work on your quoting.

Yeah I failed at it.

I unlocked the achievement without any problems.

> > > Oh wow, the achievement titles have been becoming less original and more likely to be a reference in recent years then I originally thought. For some reason my mind went straight to the latest Tomb Raider game, which does have that achievement.
> >
> >
> >
> > In Jurassic Park the cleverest Raptor sneaks up on a guy before murdering him, as he see’s her head pop out of the bushes infront of him he remarks “Clever Girl”, because she used stealth to murder him, just as an active camo user does…
> >
> > The Tomb Raider achievement was all about purchasing skills, which is rather different.
>
> I know what it’s a reference to, that’s what I was saying. They’re all unimaginative or just a lame reference. I don’t think any Aliens related game has an original achievement name.

Both Dead Space 2 and Crysis 3 have “Clever Girl” achievements too. It’s just a reference, that’s all. Halo is full of movie references, especially Alien and Aliens.

> >
> >
> >
> >
>

i hate you Jurassic Park is one of my favorite movies

Failed to write means exactly that, it failed to write to your profile. Either you removed a usb device that had your profile on it (thus not allowing it to write, sometimes even if you plug it back in), or your profile has been corrupted in some way and you need to re-download it (when you sign in, does it sometimes not show your gamerpicture at the top, but a blank box instead?).

Unfortunately, if it failed to write it very likely failed to notify the Xbox servers that you had the achievement, so you will probably lose it in the recovery.