Cleasing Beam whipe power generator.

hello 343, please fix that.
i lost one GENERATOR and suply to 1 skill .
Decimus with that skill, need just send 1 grunt to gain vision and whipe the gen,suply with t1 Cleasing beam.

It’s being looked at don’t worry.

343 buffs glassing beam then 1-3 months later nerfs it from a forum post honestly to me this doesn’t really seem like that big of a deal imo

> 2535408720103530;3:
> 343 buffs glassing beam then 1-3 months later nerfs it from a forum post honestly to me this doesn’t really seem like that big of a deal imo

It wipes bases out dude. Atriox can eradicate plus level 2 beam to snipe a base from full health and ship master can wipe 4 structures out with level 3. Me and my buddy tested it out in ranked 2s. we would hit someone on both sides with beams at the same time then attack him with infantry.
If your at tech 2 we kill your economy with beams so you can’t build units. If your at tech 1 we kill your unit production and economy so you can’t fight back. It’s a trueley nasty way to win and it clearly needs a damage reduction against buildings as a minimum. I would be happy to 1v1 you and show you how ridiculous it is.

If I have some army at your base and use archer missiles, I’m pretty sure I’ll get rid of 4 of your buildings.
So will you complain when someone uses it in the corner spot of your upgraded base and hit 3 buildings at a time?!

> 2533274958100139;5:
> If I have some army at your base and use archer missiles, I’m pretty sure I’ll get rid of 4 of your buildings.
> So will you complain when someone uses it in the corner spot of your upgraded base and hit 3 buildings at a time?!

Difference is this actually requires units to finish off the pads whereas the beam there’s literally no counterplay to unless you happen to have a heal immediately available.

It’s bad because of how early you can get it compared to how much building damage it does.

it’s a 3rd point ability, i think inferno is worse, you can drop it and strip the whole 7 pad base with just kinsano’s leader in most cases but its much later in the game so you likely have more healers, fortifications upgrade and a heal leader ability.

where as the beam lvl 1 can wipe 2 upgraded pads without any follow up very early in the mid game.

it’s fine against units

Does a heal stop this?
Might also be new meta to get Fortifications 1 Early Game. Glassing Beam is expensive, so if they target you in this fashion and after fort 1 your gen doesn’t drop, they just lost a pretty sizable investment.

does the beam have the same stats for all leaders who have it?

It’s too broken at the moment. A double yap in 2’s is unbeatable with this, as it Pretty much kills a base. No way to stop it

This sort of drifts away from the main point of the post, but I’d like to know your opinion on the beam’s effectiveness against everything else excluding buildings. I 100% agree that its strength against buildings should be toned down. Do you have any concerns about how it fares against units? Clearly, it is more effective across the board, but I personally feel that the beam’s strength against units should stay to some extent. The power seems to have a nice punch to it when in combat compared to before the March patch.

> 2533274888721102;11:
> This sort of drifts away from the main point of the post, but I’d like to know your opinion on the beam’s effectiveness against everything else excluding buildings. I 100% agree that its strength against buildings should be toned down. Do you have any concerns about how it fares against units? Clearly, it is more effective across the board, but I personally feel that the beam’s strength against units should stay to some extent. The power seems to have a nice punch to it when in combat compared to before the March patch.

If possible I’d like for it to deal more (relative to everything else) damage to core and utility units, and slightly less to counter units. From my limited experience playing as Decimus, I think it’s a little too easy to get away with building too much of a single type (not complete spam) when you can stun and kill everything with your warlord and focus down the rest with a beam.