Clearity needed

From what I’ve read, I’m not really happy about some current changes.
But let’s be honest most reviewers have no clue what the hell they are talking about (and most of the time don’t even deserve their job but whatevs).
I can’t find any clarity if the new “Forerunner vision” is campaign only or not.
If the instaspawn was actually a setting of the gametype (you can put the respawn time to zero since Halo 3).

But in all seriousness Spartan Ops? I hope that changes in the final game.

Then there is the lack of campaign info. Is it really al just MP?
And is every playlist join in?

And is this info even legit? I mean isn’t the Halo 4 info supposed to come in May?

Frankie said there will be a podcast to clear all this up.

I beg you, 343i. Please, deliver to us some clarity asap, right now! The information in the GI is likely to be true, so how in the world are you going to make anything better? Clarifying that all that we’ve read is true?!!

You’ve still got a few months left before release. I beg you to remove instant respawns, random weapon drops, x-ray vision, and put firefight back in!!

oh my god…I can’t go on, how is this happening to Halo?!! :’(

> I beg you, 343i. Please, deliver to us some clarity asap, right now! The information in the GI is likely to be true, so how in the world are you going to make anything better? Clarifying that all that we’ve read is true?!!
>
> You’ve still got a few months left before release. I beg you to remove instant respawns, random weapon drops, x-ray vision, and put firefight back in!!
>
> oh my god…I can’t go on, how is this happening to Halo?!! :’(

I find it very confusing as well.
This has to be fake, the information wasn’t supposed to be here till May…