Clearing the AIR

some main issues to be clarified to those who aren’t fully aware or may be mistaken from info of another who was mislead from the facts.
weapon spawning
-YOU will not be able to spawn with power weapons-
-YOU will not be able to use ordinance drops in all game types-
-YOU can’t use custom loadouts in all the games only a specific few-
-Games types such as BTB will not be effected from a fake ideal of pw spawning since it doesn’t exist-
-BR is a 5 HS kill but who says thats with every bullet making perfection direct contact so its possible to be a 4 HS kill-
-SPRINT IS BUILT IN BUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU USE IT, ITS JUST AS LONG TO CHARGE-
-HARD LIGHT SHIELD protects from most bullets for a duration but not against meele at all, or explosives to the side or behind you-
-NO JETPACK’S- ABSOLUTLY VERIFIED if you reffer to the vid its not a jp its a thruster
this fact is also a given known knowledge from a sparkast a few months back stating NO JP
and
a common known knowledge currently announced
"rather than a Jet pack players will have a item known as a thruster pack which propels them in any given direction"
-NO EVADE-
-THRUST’ER PACK is the replacement of the 2 as it can be used to launch in a line without decreasing in altitude while maintaining a balance of your head on one height throughout the thrust to prevent headstrong’ing abuse-
HEADSTRONG’ING is a form of motion or tactic that shields your head as best it can get by blocking your would be head-shot damage with your body to prevent undesired damages to a minimal efficentcy
-If there is a desire for spawn trapping then wait for the game and STUDY STUDY STUDY!! for heavens sake we are a HALO community we can find a way there is no need to complain we always find something to satisfy if even a small chance or degree-
-Just cause players in some games can get ordinance doesn’t mean you should fear using what you want like a vehicle is a powerful method is still better than nothing and if you preferred using defaults throught the game as I do then more power to us-
-If you dislike a vision user then you should know you can always be prepared ahead of time if you wish to be even if you got nothing always be mentally ready for anything and you’ll do fine if not lay the path for a teammate to wrap things up-
-As for any unknown weapons they have made to add more tactic of ammunition we can all use it and most of you will learn or at least watch and do in a few circumstances, as i’m expecting there will be more than a ammunition set that bounces, shrapnel, detonates, stuns, and multiple forms of frying from shields to flesh I honestly expect more to come-
-If your not a top notch player go throw down in free for all and stand back you will see many things in time and will learn to be a efficient positive score going player and if you still like the close quarters well watch, wait, plan your in and out’s and go to work you’ll get the hang of it-
-Though if you got dignity to much infact as I, you will pace your shots even if your under pressure to go straight for the dome, yes sometimes it comes close and I lose but I assure you once yuor aim is spot you will win 8 of 10 and with practice go showboating quick-scopes off a sniper with the simplest of ease-
-No matter how you go about it things will work out once you get the game you will learn how you want to play and get a laugh at others who have yet to get to your level. So even if you think your not capable to practice until HALO 4 there is still HALO REACH to get your aim up to PAR-

CAPS LOCK AARRGH

> -NO JETPACK’S-

Did I miss something…?

I’m pretty sure we established you wouldn’t be able to spawn with power weapons months ago

STOP USING CAPS!!!

you fail there is jetpacks in the spartan ops video you can clearly see a spartan flying into the air with one its quick though so you might have missed it

edit: its around 1:14 look to the background BAM! there you go

You should reorganise this thread without one million upper case letters and make it more neat and accurate. This’d be a great thread for Halo 4 complainers but some of your points are wrong.

> CAPS LOCK AARRGH
>
>
>
> > -NO JETPACK’S-
>
> Did I miss something…?

SENSE IT SEEMS LIKE POSTING IN CAPS IS COOL, I THINK I’LL JOIN IN TOO.

AND, I BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE JET PACK’S.

Sorry about the CAPS everyone its been dealt with.

> you fail there is jetpacks in the spartan ops video you can clearly see a spartan flying into the air with one its quick though so you might have missed it
>
> edit: its around 1:14 look to the background BAM! there you go

Back atcha man
your refering to a point around 1:20 and thats a thruster not a JP

also

in a Sparkast back before SUMMER stated that the JP will not return but will be replaced with a thruster Pack and I dont know how someone can simply say thats not true when the world heard it and if not via sparkast then via h4 conversation somewhere along the line

"rather than a Jet pack players will have a item known as a thruster pack which propels them in any given direction"

as to how this denial of proof from designers themself is blown off and spread like a madness is out of my words for terms of use guidelines.

> > you fail there is jetpacks in the spartan ops video you can clearly see a spartan flying into the air with one its quick though so you might have missed it
> >
> > edit: its around 1:14 look to the background BAM! there you go
>
> Back atcha man
> your refering to a point around 1:20 and thats a thruster not a JP
>
> also
>
> in a Sparkast back before SUMMER stated that the JP will not return but will be replaced with a thruster Pack and I dont know how someone can simply say thats not true when the world heard it and if not via sparkast then via h4 conversation somewhere along the line
>
> "rather than a Jet pack players will have a item known as a thruster pack which propels them in any given direction"
>
> as to how this denial of proof from designers themself is blown off and spread like a madness is out of my words for terms of use guidelines.

LOOK IN THE BACKGROUND THERE IS A GUY FLYING STRAIT UP the thruster pack does not do that
oh and when i said 1:14 i meant it go to the halo 4 page and watch there it times up perfectly

Proof of Jetpacks

And please fix your OP to include “or those of you who are too -Yoinking!- lazy to read the unbiased facts thread” if you wouldn’t mind…

I’m sorry, I take any chance to bash those people.

> Proof of Jetpacks
>
> And please fix your OP to include “or those of you who are too -Yoinking!- lazy to read the unbiased facts thread” if you wouldn’t mind…
>
> I’m sorry, I take any chance to bash those people.

thank you yes third pic down look in the background that is clearly a jetpack

> > > you fail there is jetpacks in the spartan ops video you can clearly see a spartan flying into the air with one its quick though so you might have missed it
> > >
> > > edit: its around 1:14 look to the background BAM! there you go
> >
> > Back atcha man
> > your refering to a point around 1:20 and thats a thruster not a JP
> >
> > also
> >
> > in a Sparkast back before SUMMER stated that the JP will not return but will be replaced with a thruster Pack and I dont know how someone can simply say thats not true when the world heard it and if not via sparkast then via h4 conversation somewhere along the line
> >
> > "rather than a Jet pack players will have a item known as a thruster pack which propels them in any given direction"
> >
> > as to how this denial of proof from designers themself is blown off and spread like a madness is out of my words for terms of use guidelines.
>
> LOOK IN THE BACKGROUND THERE IS A GUY FLYING STRAIT UP <mark>the thruster pack does not do that</mark>oh and when i said 1:14 i meant it go to the halo 4 page and watch there it times up perfectly

Yes a thruster pack can do that…do you not know anything about physics?

if that is the thruster pack where is all the particle effects thats supposed to be there look at picture 3rd down when the thruster is used there is ALOT of particle effect stuff shooting out of the back of the spartan watch the video and you’ll see so where is all that with the dude flying strait up ITS NOT THERE

the thruster pack works like evade but it only works once with a long recharge in between uses

> > 1. What armour ability did you use? Comment.
> >
> > 2. Falling damage?
> >
> > 2. Sprint (Whilst being shot)
>
> i used prometheon vision. It is OP. All skilled players are going to use it. The other armor abilities are kinda cool. Hard light shield will be great if a team uses it tactically. Decoy is the same. Thruster pack sucks pretty bad though. It doesn’t go as far or fast as evade, can only use it once before cooldown, and has a long cooldown.
>
> I’m curious to see if it can be used to jump into the air a lot higher. It would be useful then but to just dodge stuff, it’s useless.
>
> Also, you can kill people by dropping tactical packages on them. A 343 employee told me that.

heres the forum page

> if that is the thruster pack where is all the particle effects thats supposed to be there look at picture 3rd down when the thruster is used there is ALOT of particle effect stuff shooting out of the back of the spartan watch the video and you’ll see so where is all that with the dude flying strait up ITS NOT THERE
>
> the thruster pack works like evade but it only works once with a long recharge in between uses
>
>
>
> > > 1. What armour ability did you use? Comment.
> > >
> > > 2. Falling damage?
> > >
> > > 2. Sprint (Whilst being shot)
> >
> > i used prometheon vision. It is OP. All skilled players are going to use it. The other armor abilities are kinda cool. Hard light shield will be great if a team uses it tactically. Decoy is the same. Thruster pack sucks pretty bad though. It doesn’t go as far or fast as evade, can only use it once before cooldown, and has a long cooldown.
> >
> > I’m curious to see if it can be used to jump into the air a lot higher. It would be useful then but to just dodge stuff, it’s useless.
> >
> > Also, you can kill people by dropping tactical packages on them. A 343 employee told me that.
>
> heres the forum page

no, I mean a real life thruster pack would be able to make you go straight up.

Honestly, I don’t care either way…if i shoot someone while that person’s in the air, it’s pretty much that person’s fault, he shouldn’t have been in the air, it gives that person away. Plus, we don’t even know if it’s like how the ODST bullfrogs have it in the campaign mission “Exodus”, where you can use it just to jump and get to your desired location, or if it’s like the one from Reach’s multiplayer where you just stay in the air nonstop.