[classified]

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Here’s a link to a video with the hornet in the picture do you guys think it will be in there.

Also here is a video of the maps.

Not useable. Looks like it’s just a background thing.

On a related note, aren’t these images leaked? If so then this thread will be locked as the discussion of leaks is against the rules.

I think it’s just apart of the concept art. I hope it would come into fruition, but I don’t see that happening.

Also to answer eben, I am pretty sure this is the image released by 343i some months back when they showed each map pack.

It better be a hornet!

> Here’s a link to a video with the hornet in the picture do you guys think it will be in there.

concept art.

Be nice to have the hornet are the transport hornet both would be nice but the hornet is over power and only needs so. Many rockets not unlimited

Looks like a sentinel tbh

> Be nice to have the hornet are the transport hornet both would be nice but the hornet is over power and only needs so. Many rockets not unlimited

That’s what I’m thinking we could just have a transport hornet

ya you have leaked stuff here. not permittable on the forums

Anyone else have any clues

I love the Hornet For the love of Master Chife bring back the Hornet

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

I LOVE THE HORNET FOR THE LOVE OF MASTER CHIFE BRING BACK THE HORNET

>

I agree

Just a heads up that posting leaked material, which includes leaked screenshots of the Majestic Map Pack, is against the forum rules.

Who else thinks human flying vehicles should be put back in

> Just a heads up that posting leaked material, which includes leaked screenshots of the Majestic Map Pack, is against the forum rules.

These aren’t leaked 343 released them so do research before you try to get a post taken down

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

Up

Up

> Up

> > Up

Up