[classified]

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The DMR single handedly killed halo, HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY PLAYED A CTF ON CONPLEX AND TRIED TO USE A BR!? Seriously though who wants to give the guy who invented it a kick in the -Yoink-?

Now BR users know how AR/SMG users have felt since Halo 2…

Matchmaking is that away :stuck_out_tongue: points towards the matchmaking board

…wut.
The absurdity of that statement is, well, absurd.
P.S. Biased poll is biased.

> Now BR users know how AR/SMG users have felt since Halo 2…

LOL, I laughed so hard at that. I remember coag thing was a br fest.

WHY MAKE 7 LOAD OUT WEAPONS AND MAKE ONE 10x BETTER THEN THE REST!?! I’m starting to think GoW judgment make take halo’s place in my disctray

> WHY MAKE 7 LOAD OUT WEAPONS AND MAKE ONE 10x BETTER THEN THE REST!?! <mark>I’m starting to think GoW judgment make take halo’s place in my disctray</mark>

Oh no’s.

> WHY MAKE 7 LOAD OUT WEAPONS AND MAKE ONE 10x BETTER THEN THE REST!?! I’m starting to think GoW judgment make take halo’s place in my disctray

Lol, oh god no. Judgment is by far the least anticipated game to a big-name franchise in gaming history.

Is there something preventing you from using the gun? No, your nostalgia shackles you to the BR, break the chains my brother. The old saying goes, “if you cant beat em, join em.”

Atleast GoW can only get better, halo is just in a downward spiral

Dont worry going by cannon the dmr should not be in the game… Oh wait

> Is there something preventing you from using the gun? No, your nostalgia shackles you to the BR, break the chains my brother. The old saying goes, <mark>“if you cant beat em, join em.”</mark>

That’s WWII-era France’s mentality. Not a good mentality.

> Dont worry going by cannon the dmr should not be in the game… Oh wait

You obviously don’t know canon.

> Now BR users know how AR/SMG users have felt since Halo 2…

LOL! Well played.

> Is there something preventing you from using the gun? No, your nostalgia shackles you to the BR, break the chains my brother. The old saying goes, “if you cant beat em, join em.”

I just can not like the DMR for that, I am disadvantaged?

yeah, because Halo never had one god gun before the DMR appeared!!

> > Dont worry going by cannon the dmr should not be in the game… Oh wait
>
> You obviously don’t know canon.

The dmr was taken out of service after reach in favor of the br. At least that is what i remember.

> WHY MAKE 7 LOAD OUT WEAPONS AND MAKE ONE 10x BETTER THEN THE REST!?! I’m starting to think GoW judgment make take halo’s place in my disctray

lol you have a point, i have actually maxed every loadout weapon, and doing them, was terrible, everyone used DMR’s, i could never get kills

> > > Dont worry going by cannon the dmr should not be in the game… Oh wait
> >
> > You obviously don’t know canon.
>
> The dmr was taken out of service after reach in favor of the br. At least that is what i remember.

And that is 100% true. But that was Bungie’s canon. As soon as 343i took over, it was their canon, and yep, you guessed it, they changed it up to fit halo 4. Do you honestly believe that the Cheif’s suit just randomly became weak enough that it could no longer take fall damage, or that not one single spartan besides Palmer can duel wield? No, that was obviously just something 343i did for convenience. Less time on already established canon/gameplay, more time on purdy grafx!

> > > > Dont worry going by cannon the dmr should not be in the game… Oh wait
> > >
> > > You obviously don’t know canon.
> >
> > The dmr was taken out of service after reach in favor of the br. At least that is what i remember.
>
> And that is 100% true. But that was Bungie’s canon. As soon as 343i took over, it was their canon, and yep, you guessed it, they changed it up to fit halo 4. Do you honestly believe that the Cheif’s suit just randomly became weak enough that it could no longer take fall damage, or that not one single spartan besides Palmer can duel wield? No, that was obviously just something 343i did for convenience. Less time on already established canon, more time on purdy grafx!

I like to think of halo 4 as an alternate timeline for the halo cannon :p, kinda like star trek.