[CLASSIFIED]

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

so, it has begun.

Mmm interesting. Can’t wait 'til this released.

And the curtain gets slowed pulled back, excited for all things Halo this year and 2015!

And now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside. Corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide!

We can assume that this will release in late October?

Haven’t really seen Spielburg’s thing listed as a ‘digital feature’ before. Does this mean its actually a miniseries not a TV show?

> Haven’t really seen Spielburg’s thing listed as a ‘digital feature’ before. Does this mean its actually a miniseries not a TV show?

This is an entirely seperate project from the TV show, as noted in the linked article above.

> We can assume that this will release in late October?

Should be out before the end of this year.

It could be Halo filming, but it’s a bit hard to tell. Hmmmmmmm

Also, I can’t see where in the text any MS spokesman confirms that the filming is taking place in NI.

I am unconvinced.

Wasn’t it announced that the project would be filmed in Scotland? Or am I thinking of something/somewhere else?

> > Haven’t really seen Spielburg’s thing listed as a ‘digital feature’ before. Does this mean its actually a miniseries not a TV show?
>
> This is an entirely seperate project from the TV show, as noted in the linked article above.

I should have given a bit more context. I’ve known about both the digital feature (Scott) and the TV show (spielburg) before. I haven’t heard of spielburg’s thing being mentioned as a diital feature before though.

That said, upon re-read, the only person calling it a second digital feature is the OP.