Classified Puzzle questions

OK, So I have a few questions about this. My friend gave me a link to the puzzles (Yeah yeah, I know cheating but meh) and the second one (Labeled Raider 2) says I don’t meet the requirement. Was just wanting to know what requirements were to use it? I have seen you need to do Spartan Ops but don’t want to do them alone and go through the headache of dieing dozens of times on Legendary if I don’t have to.

And also, on the two that I entered. It said that I got an XP reward. But when I turned on Halo 4 I didn’t get any XP. Was just wondering what that was about.

Thanks to those people that actually give me help. To those that insist on making the usual smart a** replies please leave me alone. I have to deal with you enough in game.

You have to play sparton Ops.

I just put the difficulty on easy to blast through the 1st 3 levels so i can use the codes.

> You have to play sparton Ops.
>
> I just put the difficulty on easy to blast through the 1st 3 levels so i can use the codes.

Alright cool, Thank you very much :slight_smile:

I have completed the Spartan Ops and have seen the second image but how in the hell do you solve it? I have tried many ways and its making me mad. I have the requirements finished but dont know the sequence to enter. Can you help plz? Thanks

> I have completed the Spartan Ops and have seen the second image but how in the hell do you solve it? I have tried many ways and its making me mad. I have the requirements finished but dont know the sequence to enter. Can you help plz? Thanks

I didn’t solve it. My friend had given me a link to an image that had the codes done.

Here’s the link: http://imgur.com/Kztmp

If you’re wanting to solve it on your own I have no idea on that one lol.

thanks for the post but I clicked the link and no image. It gives a 404 error

scratch that spartan. Thanks it was Google Chrome just being gay lol thanks

Hmmmm, seems those just give you torso, shoulders, and emblem. Not sure how to get the helmet… Really want it >_>

how do we view the terminals we got through campaign?