#ClassicHalo movement

Hello fellow Halo fans do you miss playing the classic halo games? Do you miss being able to system link with your friends? Do you miss playing 4 player splitscreen on a couch in your living room? Well it’s time to bring that back! Get out there on social media with the #ClassicHalo hashtag and set up some Halo 1-3 LANs! Hop on MCC let’s grow the community! Super Smash Bros Melee did it why can’t we? Follow me on twitter and let’s take the world by storm!

@MLGmark

Hey man we get it I also love classic halo but you don’t have to make 3 duplicate posts about it.

> 2533274838299322;1:
> Hello fellow Halo fans do you miss playing the classic halo games? Do you miss being able to system link with your friends? Do you miss playing 4 player splitscreen on a couch in your living room? Well it’s time to bring that back! Get out there on social media with the #ClassicHalo hashtag and set up some Halo 1-3 LANs! Hop on MCC let’s grow the community! Super Smash Bros Melee did it why can’t we? Follow me on twitter and let’s take the world by storm!
>
> @MLGmark

I don’t miss it as sometimes there are classic halo playlists and since you can replicate it not to say I hate it as I play some of the classic halo games a lot