Classic Warzone weekend

Hey 343, could you please have a classic warzone weekend that just features the 3 original warzone maps as they were on release (original boss layouts etc)
This will allow all the players who have yet to obtain the ‘warlord’ achievement that is otherwise unobtainable (or severely bugged) at the moment to unlock it
Thanks

> 2533274893015896;1:
> Hey 343, could you please have a classic warzone weekend that just features the 3 original warzone maps as they were on release (original boss layouts etc)
> This will allow all the players who have yet to obtain the ‘warlord’ achievement that is otherwise unobtainable (or severely bugged) at the moment to unlock it
> Thanks

It isn’t bugged? The requirement is you have to WIN all of those games on the classic maps, not play them to the end.

But I’m down for a classic WZ playlist if they change stormbreak and A.R.C. so that the hunters aren’t the 200 point bosses.

I still remember commander lochendous (probably spelt that wrong) at the beginning in the middle on march on stormbreak.

This would be a nice throwback.

> 2535442303795050;2:
> > 2533274893015896;1:
> > Hey 343, could you please have a classic warzone weekend that just features the 3 original warzone maps as they were on release (original boss layouts etc)
> > This will allow all the players who have yet to obtain the ‘warlord’ achievement that is otherwise unobtainable (or severely bugged) at the moment to unlock it
> > Thanks
>
> It isn’t bugged? The requirement is you have to WIN all of those games on the classic maps, not play them to the end.
>
> But I’m down for a classic WZ playlist if they change stormbreak and A.R.C. so that the hunters aren’t the 200 point bosses.

I think it is bugged, I have won plenty of games of warzone on all 3 maps and progress is stuck at 0%
Compare that to my other account that I played on during December 2015 and I got the achievement almost instantly.

I think what has happened is since they have changed the bosses, the maps no longer register as being an ‘original’ since the coding has changed

> 2533274893363107;3:
> I still remember commander lochendous (probably spelt that wrong) at the beginning in the middle on march on stormbreak.

Lochagos?

> 2533274893363107;3:
> I still remember commander lochendous (probably spelt that wrong) at the beginning in the middle on march on stormbreak.

Commander Lunchables you mean? I have no recollection of a Lochagos.

> 2533274950162674;7:
> > 2533274893363107;3:
> > I still remember commander lochendous (probably spelt that wrong) at the beginning in the middle on march on stormbreak.
>
> Commander Lunchables you mean? I have no recollection of a Lochagos.

Commander Lunchables, Lochagos, whatever his name you prefer to call him. He was a terrible boss idea, let’s be honest. You killed him, it was pretty much a guaranteed win.

I guess this achievement thing could be remedied with the classic 3 legendary spawns, but if that’s the case, then I personally wouldn’t play it. I don’t want the other team to win just by killing legendary bosses.

I just want it for the achievement haha
either the classic warzone
or 343 fixes the achievement
or I guess il have to go without :L

> 2533274893363107;3:

Lochagos?

I kept calling him Low-Char-goose

Lol… Did i get corrected big time by my mates.