Classic Power-Ups

I have noticed that even after the TU changes, there are two problems with the powerups:

OVERSHIELD:

• It is only a 1x Overshield (Green) instead of 2x (Purple) like in Halo: CE. I think it should be 2x.

ACTIVE CAMO:

• When you run after picking up the AC powerup, you are near-visible. I think this should definitely be fixed.

What do you guys think? Do you agree?

Of course you should be invisible while running around, as this game promotes map control where you always have to run around, and if you always run around you are never invisible?

I hadn’t noticed the thing with Camo. But I had noticed you can still put flaming feet on ovies.

Don’t worry though, CE Slayer isn’t out yet, and when it’s out, Team Classic settings will be back. AND they promised a Magnum that works like the CE one, with the ability to full auto, 3sk, or feather for accuracy (But no wait time like Bloom).

> I hadn’t noticed the thing with Camo. But I had noticed you can still put flaming feet on ovies.
>
> Don’t worry though, CE Slayer isn’t out yet, and when it’s out, Team Classic settings will be back. AND they promised a Magnum that works like the CE one, with the ability to full auto, 3sk, or feather for accuracy (But no wait time like Bloom).

Yeah I hope so. I know about the magnum but the powerup thing is worrying me…