Classic pack 2 :: what should it have?

If there was a second classic pack, what should it contain?
What would make you buy it?($9.99)

The classic helmets pack had many fan favorites.
Maybe something was left out…?

Or maybe you want a more classic paint job on something in classic pack 1.

For me, it should have the following:

• Rogue GEN1 - ODST - GUNGNIR GEN1 - HAZOP - CQC - JFO - Mark V ; Decimator doesn’t do justice[/li][/list]

> 2535429593088083;2:
> For me, it should have the following:
> - Rogue GEN1 - ODST - GUNGNIR GEN1 - HAZOP - CQC - JFO - Mark V ; Decimator doesn’t do justice[/li][/list]
[/quote]
Yes^

> * Decimator is based on mark 7 (VII)
> - From the cover of “the thursday war”*

If nothing else, can we please fix the colors on the MK VI [GEN1]? Whoever thought that the second color needed to be several shades darker than the primary needs to be “talked” to.

For me, it’d most definitely be:

• ODST HelmetOne that is aesthetically closer to the variants from previous Halo games as opposed to the one we got in Halo 5 with the unnecessary “bulges” on each side. I’d jump on a Classic Pack 2 so freakin’ fast if this suggestion became a reality.

The armor to the helmets. I miss the EoD

I’d love a pack with ODST Gen 1. I wouldn’t mind GUNGINR Gen 1 or Rouge as well.

Don’t they already have ODST? It’s called “Helljumper” and Nightfall is also kinda similar, it’d seem pointless putting it in when there are other ODST varients in-game already.

Final Boss weapon skins =)

> 2533274975959330;8:
> Don’t they already have ODST? It’s called “Helljumper” and Nightfall is also kinda similar, it’d seem pointless putting it in when there are other ODST varients in-game already.

Both those helmets can’t even hold a candle to the original ODST design. Helljumper has the weird cheeks, and Nightfall is ugly, bulbous, and bug-eyed.

> 2535429593088083;10:
> > 2533274975959330;8:
> > Don’t they already have ODST? It’s called “Helljumper” and Nightfall is also kinda similar, it’d seem pointless putting it in when there are other ODST varients in-game already.
>
> Both those helmets can’t even hold a candle to the original ODST design. Helljumper has the weird cheeks, and Nightfall is ugly, bulbous, and bug-eyed.

Don’t say that about my bae Helljumper, she is beautiful the way she is ;-;

For me I’d want:

• Gungnir GEN 1, especially the variant with the EOD rebreather things, as that is my single absolute favourite helmet of all time. I could probably write a good few paragraphs on why I love this thing so much (Also glad to see some love for it in this thread). - Rogue GEN 1, I mean come on it’s kind of a classic? - ODST: See above
    Those three would be my absolute must haves. Others I’d be happy to see included would be:

• Prefect: Dunno if it counts as classic but it’s still dope as heck. - Hazop GEN 2, Again dunno if it counts as a classic, but I have a lot of love for it. - JFO, HAZOP GEN 1 and CQC: not that I particularly like these helmets, but they’re the only reach ones that aren’t properly represented as of now. - MK V B: I mean come on. Decimator doesn’t cut it.

What else is there to have, besides more redundancies?

I would require a halo 3 paint job for CQB.

Make it black again!
(At least the cheek guards)

Each version of CQB took something away.
Halo 3 > reach… lost all but cheek paint.
Reach > halo 5… lost all black and secondary color.

Halo 4 MK V—how could have this been utterly neglected?!

If it’s just helmets, then:

ODST
GUNGNIR
Haunted
Rogue
Halo 3 EOD

If it were other stuff…

Falcon
Hornet
Mauler
Brute Shot
Chopper
Prowler
Elite Plasma Rifle
Focus Rifle (yes really)
Robot arm armours
An actual Gold visor that’s actually gold

And while not really but sorta kinda classic, I reckon we should get a Helioskrill armour/helmet set with an Arbiter Armour skin for doing something really challenging, like finishing the campaign SLASO or without wanting to tear your eyes when Cortana returns as the villain.

> 2533274983213185;1:
> If there was a second classic pack, what should it contain?
> What would make you buy it?($9.99)
>
> The classic helmets pack had many fan favorites.
> Maybe something was left out…?
>
> Or maybe you want a more classic paint job on something in classic pack 1.

It would have to be the Prefect armor, Gungnir,Hazop,Odst all Gen 1 except for obviously the Prefect armor.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> For me, it should have the following:
> - Rogue GEN1 - ODST - GUNGNIR GEN1 - HAZOP - CQC - JFO - Mark V ; Decimator doesn’t do justice[/li][/list]
[/quote]
Also wanna add

> - - Mark V(B) Mark V Helmet (Delta is good but I prefer the Reach version. - Recon Tier 3 UA/HUL(I think it looks better when the HUL and UA are together and not separate) - Halo 2/Halo Wars 2 ODST(I know Air Assualt is a upgraded version of it but I think adding the predecessor would be nice) - Commando Armor(Noble is ok but the Commando armor looked good with Carters helmet in Reach)Last and most important*
> - - A GOLD VISOR, no hexagon bullcrap on it (I know its practical in real life particularly but I think it just makes me you seem weird) and must be a true gold visor, all the visors we have are either too dark in terms in lighting or color.*

> 2535409489305717;18:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > For me, it should have the following:
> > - Rogue GEN1 - ODST - GUNGNIR GEN1 - HAZOP - CQC - JFO - Mark V ; Decimator doesn’t do justice[/li][/list]
[/quote]
Also wanna add

> > - - Mark V(B) Mark V Helmet (Delta is good but I prefer the Reach version. - Recon Tier 3 UA/HUL(I think it looks better when the HUL and UA are together and not separate) - Halo 2/Halo Wars 2 ODST(I know Air Assualt is a upgraded version of it but I think adding the predecessor would be nice) - Commando Armor(Noble is ok but the Commando armor looked good with Carters helmet in Reach)Last and most important*
> > - - A GOLD VISOR, no hexagon bullcrap on it (I know its practical in real life particularly but I think it just makes me you seem weird) and must be a true gold visor, all the visors we have are either too dark in terms in lighting or color.
[/quote]
The Recon GEN1 is pretty fine as is, though it does makes you look a bit like a “fin-head” due to the extra plating on it. As the visor, I wholeheartedly agree. Sleek, clean visors would look super cool, and I would love to have one that resembles the visor colour from Halo 3.

> 2535429593088083;19:
> > 2535409489305717;18:
> > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > For me, it should have the following:
> > > - Rogue GEN1 - ODST - GUNGNIR GEN1 - HAZOP - CQC - JFO - Mark V ; Decimator doesn’t do justice[/li][/list]
[/quote]
Also wanna add

> > > - - Mark V(B) Mark V Helmet (Delta is good but I prefer the Reach version. - Recon Tier 3 UA/HUL(I think it looks better when the HUL and UA are together and not separate) - Halo 2/Halo Wars 2 ODST(I know Air Assualt is a upgraded version of it but I think adding the predecessor would be nice) - Commando Armor(Noble is ok but the Commando armor looked good with Carters helmet in Reach)Last and most important*
> > > - - A GOLD VISOR, no hexagon bullcrap on it (I know its practical in real life particularly but I think it just makes me you seem weird) and must be a true gold visor, all the visors we have are either too dark in terms in lighting or color.
[/quote]
The Recon GEN1 is pretty fine as is, though it does makes you look a bit like a “fin-head” due to the extra plating on it. As the visor, I wholeheartedly agree. Sleek, clean visors would look super cool, and I would love to have one that resembles the visor colour from Halo 3.
[/quote]
I was thinking of more of CE and Reach of visors when it came to the gold color it had but Halo 3’s was pretty good.