Classic Maps

Forget about the sad day things like sprint and thrust and ground pound being included in the “Classic” Playlist.

These maps are super fun in H5. I’m gonna be really disappointed if we see these maps and then they disappear forever on us after this playlist goes away. i know we can download them and play custom games and blah blah blah but that sucks for two reasons: 1) you have to gather friends to play them and 2) i dont have friends thats why i solo queue matchmaking.

Also, is Blood Gulch a thing in this classic playlist? I havent gotten it yet and I want to play it.

While i would like a return of them, in a more appropriately named and less misleading name, they be nice to see in swat or slayer.

Ill cry if blood gulch is desecrated by spartan charge. People armor locking on it was more than enough.

No Blood Gulch. Its only arena-style maps. So far I’ve played Damnation, Prisoner, Chill Out, and Battle Creek.
More than likely we wont see anything bigger than 4v4, which kinda stinks.

Also I must honestly agree with you, having Spartan abilities just makes them more fun. Especially on Prisoner. Those levels of catwalks are just BEGGING for a ground pound…

> 2533274870591903;2:
> While i would like a return of them, in a more appropriately named and less misleading name, they be nice to see in swat or slayer.
>
> Ill cry if blood gulch is desecrated by spartan charge. People armor locking on it was more than enough.

id love to see them in slayer. all these maps beat the -YOINK!- outta White Cell and I get that map like every third or fourth game.

I really hope that these maps stay in Arena. They’ll have to be Halo 5-ified though. Meaning Halo 5 weapons and such. I wonder how that would play out.

> 2535468547991460;4:
> > 2533274870591903;2:
> > While i would like a return of them, in a more appropriately named and less misleading name, they be nice to see in swat or slayer.
> >
> > Ill cry if blood gulch is desecrated by spartan charge. People armor locking on it was more than enough.
>
>
> id love to see them in slayer. all these maps beat the -YOINK!- outta White Cell and I get that map like every third or fourth game.

I’ve never once played White Cell. What’s it in?

> 2533274939961451;6:
> > 2535468547991460;4:
> > > 2533274870591903;2:
> > > While i would like a return of them, in a more appropriately named and less misleading name, they be nice to see in swat or slayer.
> > >
> > > Ill cry if blood gulch is desecrated by spartan charge. People armor locking on it was more than enough.
> >
> >
> > id love to see them in slayer. all these maps beat the -YOINK!- outta White Cell and I get that map like every third or fourth game.
>
>
> I’ve never once played White Cell. What’s it in?

Slayer and FFA most likely. all the new maps that aren’t in the HCS are in those playlists.