Classic Helmets in halo 5

Am I able to get the classic helmets (CQB, Operator, Pilot etc.) though normal req packs or are they exclusive to the classic helmets req pack?
(I apologise for my lower intelligence on the topic of halo 5 armour collection)

Those are exclusive to the Classic Helmet Pack, they are not in REQ packs.

Ok then. Thanks.

Hey, can we still buy this REQ pack? I can’t find it anywhere…I heard It cost $9,99 or 150000 req points?? sorry, been gone for a while and would love to have the gen 1 helms…

> 2533274795157531;4:
> Hey, can we still buy this REQ pack? I can’t find it anywhere…I heard It cost $9,99 or 150000 req points?? sorry, been gone for a while and would love to have the gen 1 helms…

It doesn’t show up in-game all the time. If you’d like to buy it for real money, you can buy it from the Microsoft Store. I’d suggest waiting and not spending real money as it appears in-game occasionally.

> 2533274824050480;5:
> > 2533274795157531;4:
> > Hey, can we still buy this REQ pack? I can’t find it anywhere…I heard It cost $9,99 or 150000 req points?? sorry, been gone for a while and would love to have the gen 1 helms…
>
> It doesn’t show up in-game all the time. If you’d like to buy it for real money, you can buy it from the Microsoft Store. I’d suggest waiting and not spending real money as it appears in-game occasionally.

Awesome, Thanks brother! I’ll definitely wait, i have a few thousand req points sitting around anyways. No point spending real money on them :slight_smile:

Wait, so they are not in req packs? That means I can brag to my friends about my classic helmets!

For real though, I was just kidding. I don’t brag because it seems like a jerk thing to do.