"Classic Game Mode With Classic Maps" Sounds Smart

Read Full Forum (343 Please take this into consideration)

Why it is a good idea?
Why not appeal to both types of players and by “both types” I mean your classic and new players. This game mode would make me and so much Veteran players happy. With the title " Classic Team Arena" this game would revive many classic players like me. Lets make are voices heard and most importantly lets make all halo fans happy. Comment if you think this is a good idea and comment if for some odd reason you think it is a bad idea.

How the game mode would work?

• Take out Sprint - Take out Spartan Abilitys - Use forge recreations of maps from Halo 1, 2 and 3 - (Optional) Make the field of view smaller so it feels like older titles. But it does not really matter.

You can do classic game modes with custom games. Or better yet, play on the TMCC. lol Unless players want to see Halo 5 armor and art style with classic gameplay then thats the correct way to ask for it. And also make it casual.

I don’t want to be that guy, but 343 has like a 0.0001 chance of seeing this post. I think it is a good idea, and I’ve been a veteran since playing the CE demo.

> 2533274817976264;3:
> I don’t want to be that guy, but 343 has like a 0.0001 chance of seeing this post. I think it is a good idea, and I’ve been a veteran since playing the CE demo.

You weren’t a veteran in 2001.

No, but I know I started in 04. Doesn’t playing Halo for 12 years count :slight_smile: Also, I’ve played H2 on PC (vista doesn’t show here) and H3 on a different account.

> 2535409103705542;2:
> You can do classic game modes with custom games. Or better yet, play on the TMCC. lol Unless players want to see Halo 5 armor and art style with classic gameplay then thats the correct way to ask for it. And also make it casual.

What a great excuse! Lol

I’d like to see 1 arena map with only Mags and ARs. And without sprint and spartan abilities.

I would say there are 3 types of players; classic, new, and competition players. With that being said they would just remove it like they did with with maps and modes from Arena because it’s not competitive enough!

> 2533274817976264;3:
> I don’t want to be that guy, but 343 has like a 0.0001 chance of seeing this post. I think it is a good idea, and I’ve been a veteran since playing the CE demo.

OH SELF LABELING HOW ORIGINAL