Classic FireFight

please guys, im interested in the communities thoughts on the close to heart topic of 343i bringing back the much loved Reach/ODST 3 style firefight :slightly_smiling_face: i dearly miss it and wonder what some other fans thoughts are?

After fifteen years of Halo my personal evolution as a player has brought me to the point where the only real satisfaction I get from gameplay comes from solo PvE. ODST was good. Reach was an improvement with more gameplay options, full gameplay customization, and full integration into the game’s progression system. Spartan Ops got the gameplay right, missed out on the progression and customization, but made the gamemode story-driven, which I thought was a great idea - a sort of mini-campaign. I had really high hopes for Warzone Firefight, but in the end it’s only proven to me that the best way to screw up Halo is to add in other players. No offense intended - I’m sure you’re all very nice people - but it’s still player vs. player competition no matter who says otherwise.

I can’t say that I have high hopes for Halo 6 (in terms of PvE) only because it seems to be out of favor at the moment, but there’s some consolation in the fact that I can (and often do) slide in Reach and play score attack for hours on end. And sometimes even MCC for Spartan Ops. Whatever they may fail to do in the future, they can’t take those things away.

It’d be good to have as a separate option to WZF, it could be called Firefight Classic

I’d love to see 3 PvE modes in Warzone with one of them being more or less the classic survival version. Check this playlist breakdown I posted to get a better idea of what I’m talking about.

yes

> 2775209234672000;4:
> I’d love to see 3 PvE modes in Warzone with one of them being more or less the classic survival version. Check this playlist breakdown I posted to get a better idea of what I’m talking about.

YES!!! exactly bro, id even buy it as a payed dlc if i had too :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand: bring back FireFight in all its original glory :muscle:

It would be awesome if they brought back classic firefight but I personally don’t think it would really fit in the fast pace of Halo 5 as much as I hate to say it. You would basically be a one man untouchable machine imo.

I wouldn’t turn down classic firefight if it were implemented in to the newer Halo games.

> 2533274884571925;6:
> It would be awesome if they brought back classic firefight but I personally don’t think it would really fit in the fast pace of Halo 5 as much as I hate to say it. You would basically be a one man untouchable machine imo.

just. a survival mode would be nice :blush:

> 2535409295752994;8:
> > 2533274884571925;6:
> > It would be awesome if they brought back classic firefight but I personally don’t think it would really fit in the fast pace of Halo 5 as much as I hate to say it. You would basically be a one man untouchable machine imo.
>
> just. a survival mode would be nice :blush:

I do agree there should be a one player mode other than campaign and multiplayer

maybe they will bring it back for halo 6 :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

> 2533274893445721;3:
> It’d be good to have as a separate option to WZF, it could be called Firefight Classic

I agree, I miss Odst and Reach. The Gruntpocolyse firefight match was fun

> 2533274893445721;3:
> It’d be good to have as a separate option to WZF, it could be called Firefight Classic

That’s a nice idea buddy you read my mind

and maybe a flood based survival would be nuts :slightly_smiling_face::+1: i know id play it till my toggles broke :laughing:

I would like to see the classic version as it would be quicker and compatible with custom settings like before.

I could never really get into the classic firefight but more variety couldn’t hurt