Classic Firefight?

So does anyone know if there are plans to add in a classic firefight, like in ODST and Reach? My buddies and I had fun with that for hours and honestly it would keep me sucked in to this game for a long time. But have it be like an arena gamemode, so no reqs. Pwease?

Odds are nope… But reach is backwards compatible so download it and play classic firefight all you want. I did.

Well I mean it would be neat to see it with new variants like a grunt mech boss round

unfortunately I highly doubt it super sadface :frowning:

I don’t think its a possibility for Halo 5 unfortunately. I know a lot of us where looking forward to something like that, but I guess WZFF will have to do.

You’d have to use the [redacted] glitch that involves some “forging” on some maps “created” by Le ZeNy.

Highly unlikely. Think about how long it took for 343 to push out WZFF… And that has its issues.

i don’t think 343i will release a classic firefight. they want to sell REQs

I think classic Firefight would be interesting with the limited ammo and power weapons, but 343 wants to get that REQ money so it’s doubtful.

> 2533274793122050;8:
> i don’t think 343i will release a classic firefight. they want to sell REQs

I totally agree.

> 2533275021414963;1:
> So does anyone know if there are plans to add in a classic firefight, like in ODST and Reach? My buddies and I had fun with that for hours and honestly it would keep me sucked in to this game for a long time. But have it be like an arena gamemode, so no reqs. Pwease?

They (343) haven’t said anything, and I’m fairly certain that they’re not going to add classic Firefight. (Although H5 Firefight should’ve been like the H3ODST and Reach firefight modes, instead of the copypasted crap from standard Warzone.) It might happen in Halo 6, but 343 have kept quiet on that, too.

But while we’re hoping against hope, I’d like to see Gruntpocalypse return in some form for the last H5 update, if Monitor’s Bounty was not the last update.

The old firefight was so nice I could start up a game and casually play, warmup, or play it with my friends that werent very good at the game. Now you cant customize it at all. Doing all grunts was awesome for headshot practice, or playing with all elites was also good practice at keeping your aim steady on shielded enemies as strafing at the same time. I would love if I could go in and warmup in Halo 5 as I feel like if I stop playing for a couple days my first hour of play is getting my shot back.

I wish they did added classic firefight. I got bored of warzone firefight really fast. For me I think its the fact that the warzone firefight maps are very big and it just feels like they are just spawning random bad guys on a random map.