Classic Fiesta!

I just found this out today and have played only one match, but “Classic Fiesta” is now featured in Team Action Sack!

This is pretty much exactly what we asked for. Random starting weapons. No perks, no loadouts, no armor abilities! Infinite ammo is disabled, but I like this as it works to keep those who spawn with Rockets from going on a rampage due to being lucky.

The more of the sandbox appears to be there, notables that weren’t in previously are the beam rifle, concussion rifle, and needler (just from what I remember). Also, picking up weapons is enabled.

I’m so psyched about this! 343 really seemed to deliver! Maybe we’ll find out more with the bulletin tomorrow. :slight_smile:

So that means they got rid of the other fiesta, right?

> So that means they got rid of the other fiesta, right?

I haven’t seen it yet, but seriously, Classic Fiesta, is SO much better. No freakin’ jetpackers flying around and raining incinerator cannons on your head.

> So that means they got rid of the other fiesta, right?

Apparently so. :slight_smile:

Good. I might actually get on Halo again

Glad to see that you’re enjoying the updated Fiesta settings! We are, too.

Perfect. I’ll be sure to try it tonight. Glad to see they made sure to have infinite ammo off, that’s really the key to a fun Fiesta gametype.

This is what happens when you listen to what people want, and stop trying to put the M. Night Shyamalan twist on every got dang thing.

+1

I honestly wouldn’t mind if they brought the 343 fiesta back, as long a s classic fiesta stays a choice.

makes me happy. My wife loves the classic casual gametypes, and the new fiesta really turned her off. Maybe she’ll start playing Halo again, now that action sack is getting better and we have multi-team now. Let’s get some more variety in rumble pit, too!

Wait what??? Thank you 343, I can’t wait to play this right when I get home.

Gj, i hope things like this is helping 343i to learn what to do and what not to do to our matchmaking in the future halo titles.

I have a feeling we will see infinity slayer still though, they think its the shet. But really thats exactly what it is, shet=poop

The new Classic Fiesta is great, but it would be nice if the grunt birthday party sound was removed; it gets really annoying really fast.

> Glad to see that you’re enjoying the updated Fiesta settings! We are, too.

Now can we please have a classic playlist too?