Classic Fans have won! Frankie confirms classic playlist

Well guess what, Frankie confirmed there would be a playlist for traditional players. I don’t have the source yet so you’re going to have to take my word for it. So who cares if there’s going to be Armor Abilities in the game and you don’t like them. You can go play a different playlist now! See how good 343i is?

Is there going to be a nice balance of playlists in Halo 4, like ranked and social? –A Critical H1T

“We aren’t going to go into detail about matchmaking systems or playlists for a little while, but there will definitely be options for traditional Halo fans to enjoy, and some very new experiences that we’re pretty excited about. Our playlists will be tightly focused, consistent, and properly polished. This will be especially evident at launch, but like with prior Halo games, these playlists will be organic and will evolve, but sensibly and appropriately.”

Source: http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/03/08/The-Halo-Bulletin-30712.aspx

This means Classic Fans are going to get what they wanted, a new Halo game with just better graphics! With the BR back and no bloom, who can complain?

Pics?

Links?

Did anyone really think there wasn’t going to be one?

I want a link for confirmation. Also, it better not just be 4v4. I want BTB, Obj., whatever

was this on NeoGaf?

I hope there’s multiple, equally-supported playlists. Not just one or two throwaways.

No it’s on one of the bulletins. I don’t know how to search for bulletins only here on Waypoint.

I don’t understand why people would think there wouldn’t be one . . .

I’m beginning to think that some of the people on these forums are dismissing employees at 343 as idiots . . . bad move. I’m absolutely sure that their taking everything into consideration so let’s all stay calm and enjoy the sunset.

> I hope there’s multiple, equally-supported playlists. Not just one or two throwaways.

Think they’ll shove all the classic players into one playlist like they did with Reach for the longest time?

First person to get me a link gets a hug from this guy!

> > I hope there’s multiple, equally-supported playlists. Not just one or two throwaways.
>
> Think they’ll shove all the classic players into one playlist like they did with Reach for the longest time?

If its a true classic playlist with hitscan BR, it will be very popular and likely not be limited to 4v4.

I hope it is twice as popular as the new crap.

CHECK MY OP FOR QUOTE AND SOURCE LINK!

> > I hope there’s multiple, equally-supported playlists. Not just one or two throwaways.
>
> Think they’ll shove all the classic players into one playlist like they did with Reach for the longest time?

Which “longest time” is that? 343 put in multiple “classic” playlists.

We could have easily done this with Halo 2, 3 and Reach. I don’t know why everybody was always complaining.

I guess they were always ignored because they were always trying to FORCE a classic playlist into every playlist.

If you can find the source I’ll add it to the pinned confirmed thread at the top of the forum.

Actually I’ll let that one slide for now. It confirms only multiple playlists, not the actual “classic playlist”.

> If you can find the source I’ll add it to the pinned confirmed thread at the top of the forum.
>
> Actually I’ll let that one slide for now. It confirms only multiple playlists, not the actual “classic playlist”.

yeah…

> Did anyone really think there wasn’t going to be one?

Considering what I’ve seen in this forum, I’d say there are a couple dozen that think so.

Until Frankie goes into depth as to what these “options” entail, I’m still not getting my hopes up.