Classic Beam Rifle Returns!!!

Omg - Photo by King David • PicMonkey: Design That Works

…how is this any different from the current beam rifle other than appearance?

> 2533274913126156;2:
> …how is this any different from the current beam rifle other than appearance?

We will have to see if there is variants for warzone like they did with the spnkr rocket launcher!

Oh and If you know how to link stuff please do it with this link, thanks

> 2533274913126156;2:
> …how is this any different from the current beam rifle other than appearance?

Extra shoulder pad comfort.

> 2533274909139271;5:
> > 2533274913126156;2:
> > …how is this any different from the current beam rifle other than appearance?
>
>
> Extra shoulder pad comfort.

xD

> 2533274909139271;5:
> > 2533274913126156;2:
> > …how is this any different from the current beam rifle other than appearance?
>
>
> Extra shoulder pad comfort.

Spartans don’t need shoulder pads. They need to learn how to -Yoinking!- swim. lol

> 2533274913126156;7:
> > 2533274909139271;5:
> > > 2533274913126156;2:
> > > …how is this any different from the current beam rifle other than appearance?
> >
> >
> > Extra shoulder pad comfort.
>
>
> Spartans don’t need shoulder pads. They need to learn how to -Yoinking!- swim. lol

So tru!

OP’s Link

> 2533274913126156;7:
> > 2533274909139271;5:
> > > 2533274913126156;2:
> > > …how is this any different from the current beam rifle other than appearance?
> >
> >
> > Extra shoulder pad comfort.
>
>
> Spartans don’t need shoulder pads. They need to learn how to -Yoinking!- swim. lol

Soon, the swimming pool for 3,000 lb 6-8 foot people and a life guard technology is a work in progress.

Pic looks photoshopped. Maybe that’s just me though.

> 2533274837186882;11:
> Pic looks photoshopped. Maybe that’s just me though.

… The only photoshop is showing you the halo 3 beam rifle. That’s how it actually looks in the preview.

> 2533274808132968;12:
> > 2533274837186882;11:
> > Pic looks photoshopped. Maybe that’s just me though.
>
>
> … The only photoshop is showing you the halo 3 beam rifle. That’s how it actually looks in the preview.

Oh, there was a preview of it somewhere? I thought this was just some random dude’s photostream lol.

> 2533274837186882;13:
> > 2533274808132968;12:
> > > 2533274837186882;11:
> > > Pic looks photoshopped. Maybe that’s just me though.
> >
> >
> > … The only photoshop is showing you the halo 3 beam rifle. That’s how it actually looks in the preview.
>
>
> Oh, there was a preview of it somewhere? I thought this was just some random dude’s photostream lol.

Yep, here is the picture,
and here is where it’s from.

Okay got it! Someone did some careful scouring of the pics. My bad!

The question is, what does it do? Overheat slower? Fire faster? Have a higher energy start? Make the enemy explode with plasma?

Ugh besides the Beam Rifle on that Photo does anyone noticed the Concussion Rifle that Spartan is holding? Or is it just me? Lol

I just hope it’s not exactly like the H5 Beam rifle in terms of energy use and damage

What this means to me is that there are more snipers to get from req packs, currently I am super low on all kinds of snipers (save binaries, I’m keeping those for firefight)

> 2533274795143761;16:
> The question is, what does it do? Overheat slower? Fire faster? Have a higher energy start? Make the enemy explode with plasma?

I forget which Halo if it was 2 or 3 but the Beam Rifle overheats extremely fast