Classic Banshees

They’re still on the cover are they not? I wonder what happened to them because we haven’t seen them in gameplay. (They’re the skinny winged ones with the ball boosters on the ends seen from CE-3) 343 may have cut them out, I hope not because I love that design.

Brb lemme get Grim to talk about Banshees.

> 2533274919781308;1:
> They’re still on the cover are they not? I wonder what happened to them because we haven’t seen them in gameplay. (They’re the skinny winged ones with the ball boosters on the ends seen from CE-3) 343 may have cut them out, I hope not because I love that design.

the lore behind it is that the new look are a sanghelli based design and have improvements like the banshee has energy shields built into it that are integral to the vehicle and all the designs from previous games were made with influence by the prophets so since there is no more influence by the prophets they went with the designs made by the sanghelli

> 2533274919781308;1:
> They’re still on the cover are they not? I wonder what happened to them because we haven’t seen them in gameplay. (They’re the skinny winged ones with the ball boosters on the ends seen from CE-3) 343 may have cut them out, I hope not because I love that design.

This might help :slight_smile:

<3
Grim