Classic armor this time?

hey, i was just wondering if 343 could release a classic armor set similiar to how the classic helmet req pack was like, I just feel like my CQB helmet doesnt feel all that “CQBish” especially without those cqb shoulders, so i was hoping or wondering if 343 could add a classic armor pieces req pack to complete my cqb and or my other classic helmets with an armor designed for them.

> 2535461381932074;1:
> hey, i was just wondering if 343 could release a classic armor set similiar to how the classic helmet req pack was like, I just feel like my CQB helmet doesnt feel all that “CQBish” especially without those cqb shoulders, so i was hoping or wondering if 343 could add a classic armor pieces req pack to complete my cqb and or my other classic helmets with an armor designed for them.

Maybe a halo 3 classic armor/body piece req packs rather than a reach variant? Although reach versionof those body pieces for those helmets are okay.

> 2535461381932074;2:
> > 2535461381932074;1:
> > hey, i was just wondering if 343 could release a classic armor set similiar to how the classic helmet req pack was like, I just feel like my CQB helmet doesnt feel all that “CQBish” especially without those cqb shoulders, so i was hoping or wondering if 343 could add a classic armor pieces req pack to complete my cqb and or my other classic helmets with an armor designed for them.
>
> Maybe a halo 3 classic armor/body piece req packs rather than a reach variant? Although reach versionof those body pieces for those helmets are okay.

You don’t need to quote yourself. Next time please edit your post to add additional information.

Thanks.