Classes: which are you?

PerThe title is probably poorly worded, but it’s essentially asking, "What kind of “loadouts” are you going to have?’
Take in mind there are seven slots. Also, I’m not going to include any tatical/support packages since we don’t know all of them. If you wish, you can include firepower since that affects your gun choice.

My first one is gonna be for larger maps like longbow

Gun: DMR
Secondary: PP (Noob combo FTW)
AA: HLS
Gernade: Stickys!

Second one for smaller maps like haven

Gun: covie carbine
Secondary: dat magnum.
AA: cheap–Yoink- PV
Gernade: frags

One for CQC:
Gun: AR
Secondary: magnum
AA: thrusters
Gernade: stickies

Then I will probably have a mix of loadouts and variations.
What about you guys?

I will probably have only 1 loadout i use:

Primary: BR
Secondary: DMR (Firepower of course)
AA: Thrusters or HLS
Grenade: Stickies

Primary loadout:
Primary: AR
Secondary: Magnum
AA: Hardlight shield
Nades: Flashbang nades, if nonexistent, Fraggers :3

Secondary Loadout
Primary: AR
Secondary: BR
AA: Thruster
Nades: Frags
AA: Promethean vision

Ranged loadout;
Primary: DMR
Secondary: Carbine
AA: Hologram/ Promethean vision
Nades: Frag

Covie loadout:
Primary: Storm rifle
Secondary: Plasma Pistol
Nades: Plasma
AA: Jetpack/ Hardlight shield

> Primary loadout:
> Primary: AR
> Secondary: Magnum
> AA: Hardlight shield
> Nades: Flashbang nades, if nonexistent, Fraggers :3
>
> Secondary Loadout
> Primary: AR
> Secondary: BR
> AA: Thruster
> Nades: Frags
> AA: Promethean vision
>
> Ranged loadout;
> Primary: DMR
> Secondary: Carbine
> AA: Hologram/ Promethean vision
> Nades: Frag
>
> Covie loadout:
> Primary: Storm rifle
> Secondary: Plasma Pistol
> Nades: Plasma
> AA: Jetpack/ Hardlight shield

Somebody likes his frags.

Edit: doube post

Mine depends on the Magnum. If it’s more like a slightly less powerful version of Reach’s, I’ll use it. If it’s more like 3’s, then I will never touch it.

Primary: DMR
Secondary: AR/Magnum (depending on Magnum performance; if it’s bad, I’ll use firepower)
AA: Either Hardlight Shield or Thruster Pack
Nades: Frags, unless unknown grenades like emp grenades prove to be good.

Primary: Carbine

Secondary:PP

Grenades: Plasma

AA: Either thruster pack or active camo, depending on how long the recharge on TP is and what AC is like.

specialty would depend on what they’re like. Probably AA efficiency.

I don’t know yet. :slight_smile:

There are only 5 customizable loadouts. The other two are pre-set loadouts made for each map.

But anyways:

Name: Promethean
Primary Weapon: Lightrifle
Secondary Weapon: Promethean Pistol
Armor Ability: Hardlight Shield
Grenades: EMP
Tactical Package: Shielding
Support Upgrade: Sensor Upgrade

That’ll be one of mine. My armor will have the Promethean colors, red mostly, and I’ll figure out armor schemes later.

My main one would probably be based on the Spartan IIs and their abillities, namely Chief. It would go something like this:

Loadout Name: Spartan(II)
Primary: Assault Rifle
Secondary: Battle Rifle
Grenade Type: Fragmentation
Armor Abillity: Either None or the Truster Pack
Tactical Package: Firepower (For two primaries)
Support Package: None

> I will probably have only 1 loadout i use:
>
> Primary: BR
> Secondary: DMR (Firepower of course)
> AA: Thrusters or HLS
> Grenade: Stickies

this but AR instead of DMR

[deleted]

Loadout Name: Precision
Primary: BR
Secondary: DMR
Grenade Type: Stickies
Armor Abillity: Promethean Vision

> My main one would probably be based on the Spartan IIs and their abillities, namely Chief. It would go something like this:
>
> Loadout Name: Spartan(II)
> Primary: Assault Rifle
> Secondary: Battle Rifle
> Grenade Type: Fragmentation
> Armor Abillity: Either None or the Truster Pack
> Tactical Package: Firepower (For two primaries)
> Support Package: None

You can’t have a Battle Rifle as your secondary.

> > My main one would probably be based on the Spartan IIs and their abillities, namely Chief. It would go something like this:
> >
> > Loadout Name: Spartan(II)
> > Primary: Assault Rifle
> > Secondary: Battle Rifle
> > Grenade Type: Fragmentation
> > Armor Abillity: Either None or the Truster Pack
> > Tactical Package: Firepower (For two primaries)
> > Support Package: None
>
> You can’t have a Battle Rifle as your secondary.

> Tactical Package: Firepower (For two primaries)

FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE!
You can only choose either the Plasma Pistol, Magnum or Promethean Pistol as your secondary! You can’t just be like “HUHUH BR primary DMR secondary” it’s not in Halo 4 cause it would be a big middle finger to anything Halo ever stood for!

[deleted]

> > My main one would probably be based on the Spartan IIs and their abillities, namely Chief. It would go something like this:
> >
> > Loadout Name: Spartan(II)
> > Primary: Assault Rifle
> > Secondary: Battle Rifle
> > Grenade Type: Fragmentation
> > Armor Abillity: Either None or the Truster Pack
> > Tactical Package: Firepower (For two primaries)
> > Support Package: None
>
> You can’t have a Battle Rifle as your secondary.

Read what I put for my Tactical Package Armor Mod.

> > FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE!
> > You can only choose either the Plasma Pistol, Magnum or Promethean Pistol as your secondary! You can’t just be like “HUHUH BR primary DMR secondary” it’s not in Halo 4 cause it would be a big middle finger to anything Halo ever stood for!
>
> Unless you choose the Firepower package, which allows you to equip a second primary into the loudout in the place of the secondary.

Which I did.

Scout:

Primary: AR

Secondary: Promethean Sidearm

Grenade: EMP

AA: Thruster Pack

Tactical Package: Shield Package

Support Package: Mobility.