So the question I pose is this, are the issues with playing the game significant enough and widespread enough to warrant a class action lawsuit?
Here are the key points
- People bought the game with the belief they could play it when they put in their xbox
- No where in the advertising does it state a download was needed to play campaign mode
- If the company did in fact know that the game on the disk would be useless without the day one patch did they make a good faith effort to inform customers
- Could the company have reasonably shipped product with all required content to allow playing of the game without 9 gigs of day one download
- The company entered into a contract when they agreed to supply a product for a price. They accepted our money but have not delivered the game.
- The game will be delivered I’m sure but what constitutes reasonable compensation for the loss of time playing and emotional distress caused by the company not delivering on their promises ( if you don’t think there is legitimate emotional distress then check the forums its a real thing)
- There is no way to contact the company when these issues happen, no phone no email just people posting on a forum with no interaction from the company so we the customers are feeling betrayed and neglected .
all I wanted to do is play my new game but I’m stuck at 84% download of the patch and I can’t access the game without it. I see no response from 343 despite several people having this problem. I have been sold a faulty product.