clans / parties has ruined Warzone

The fact you can team up with parties of 12 every game has ruined the only social gamemode of halo 5 …Seems like all casuals have left and im only facing against clans in warzone. Atleast have it so its clans vs clans … not Clan vs Randoms

Good job 343, ruined another gamemode

If there wasn’t spartan companys it would just be a group of 12+ on a friend list, plus they had fireteams for how many games now?

I wouldn’t say that Spartan Companies have ruined Warzone, it is very much playable. The issue is - the Achilles armour set is unlocked purely by kill commendations through Spartan Companies which requires players to get an insane amount of kills to unlock.

Like anything else in life, people want to get something done as easy as they possible can, and most teams are doing this by spawn trapping and farming in Warzone for the full 1000 points.

In a way, I’m happy that these teams are abusing Warzone in the way they are because it is affecting a lot of players and will pressure 343 Industries to prioritize fixing it.

After all the issues relating to spawning and farming have been resolved, hopefully any future armours related to Spartan Companies can not be kill related.

as a solo, it’s increasingly common to be JIP’d into a spawn trapped massacre

hard to believe there isn’t some kind of party size matching incorporated into the matchmaking algorithm, especially in social playlist like warzone

the game has always been unkind to solo players but that this point, it’s pretty much FFA or bust

How is this 343i’s fault? You can party up with friends on every game…

> 2533274813061580;3:
> I wouldn’t say that Spartan Companies have ruined Warzone, it is very much playable. The issue is - the Achilles armour set is unlocked purely by kill commendations through Spartan Companies which requires players to get an insane amount of kills to unlock.
>
> Like anything else in life, people want to get something done as easy as they possible can, and most teams are doing this by spawn trapping and farming in Warzone for the full 1000 points.
>
> In a way, I’m happy that these teams are abusing Warzone in the way they are because it is affecting a lot of players and will pressure 343 Industries to prioritize fixing it.
>
> After all the issues relating to spawning and farming have been resolved, hopefully any future armours related to Spartan Companies can not be kill related.

Most likely its going to be gamemode, which will speed up game completion and not farming and assists which you can’t exactly farm as well since you can’t oneshot spawn kill people for assist

> 2533274794373199;5:
> How is this 343i’s fault? You can party up with friends on every game…

Well, it’s their fault for designing the game that rewards basically everything but winning, thus directly encouraging people to party up and farm for RP, XP, and commendation progress. Parties and Companies are not the problem.

> 2533274794373199;5:
> How is this 343i’s fault? You can party up with friends on every game…

You can partly blame them for having no incentive to blow up the core for at least 10 minutes into the game and other reasons:

• Achilles is unlocked through kill commendations, encouraging people to farm kills for the full 1000 points
  • You can only get max XP/REQ points from a game after 10 minutes of in-game time has passed. You’re literally punishing yourself if you end the game before 10 minutes if you’re looking to rank up or get REQ points.
  • The spawn system, especially for Warzone Assault, is easily exploitable allowing people to spawn kill incredibly easy.

> 2533274890584596;7:
> > 2533274794373199;5:
> > How is this 343i’s fault? You can party up with friends on every game…
>
>
> Well, it’s their fault for designing the game that rewards basically everything but winning, thus directly encouraging people to party up and farm for RP, XP, and commendation progress. Parties and Companies are not the problem.

You win - more points
You lose - less points
Not defending 343 but what else would you want from wins

The quest for Achilles armor has ruined Warzone. I don’t even understand this obsession with it. It looks ridiculous

> 2533274846637118;1:
> The fact you can team up with parties of 12 every game has ruined the only social gamemode of halo 5 …Seems like all casuals have left and im only facing against clans in warzone. Atleast have it so its clans vs clans … not Clan vs Randoms
>
> Good job 343, ruined another gamemode

actually this SHOULD be the case

however i do agree that the casual base has abandoned most of the playlists because there isnt really a good place for them to hang out and play

halolfg.com there you go. Problem solved.

> 2533274853708097;12:
> halolfg.com there you go. Problem solved.

thanks

> 2533274813061580;3:
> most teams are doing this by spawn trapping and farming in Warzone for the full 1000 points.

This is simply not true. There are some groups doing it, but to say that “most teams” are doing this is just wrong.