Clans in Halo Infinite.

343i did an amazing job (to me) with custom browsing for clans. In Halo Infinite i hope they keep that in the game but more improved. For clans they could maybe add a seperate playlist of recruitments. I also hope they take clans and make it easier to find them, and see which ones have most members, and have been here the longest. They could also make clans have specail emblems to. It would be like spartan companies but more noticed/important in the game. (sorry for short forum and typos, im on xbox)

Also, itd be cool to see howmany clans someone has joined and left.

A lot of people who are a part of Spartan Companies or Clans don’t like having to be forced to wear a certain emblem if they are included. As long as that isn’t a requirement for being in a clan, and remains totally optional, it’ll work out fine.

Unless you mean Company/Clan Emblems, which are present on Waypoint currently.

If anything, they should just expand on the Spartan Company feature more, and include in-game options and features, much like the way Halo 2’s clans operated.

> 2533274800168045;3:
> much like the way Halo 2’s clans operated.

I wanna make everyone a leader and come back to an empty clan!

> 2533274796457055;4:
> > 2533274800168045;3:
> > much like the way Halo 2’s clans operated.
>
> I wanna make everyone a leader and come back to an empty clan!

2004 was hard, you can’t let people have that option and then NOT expect them to use it! Besiiiiides, universal leadership means no noobs, m’right?

…right?

I would like to see an evolution of Spartan Companies. Maybe give companies that have teamed up the ability to access each other’s forums. Maybe if company commendations make a return, an ally company that has completed the commendations could help a company still in progress, just at a slower pace than the members actually in the company

i think it would be cool to make clans have a bigger role some how and to have a bigger presence in the game. maybe even a mode where clans can face off? idk

> 2535432056127994;1:
> 343i did an amazing job (to me) with custom browsing for clans. In Halo Infinite i hope they keep that in the game but more improved. For clans they could maybe add a seperate playlist of recruitments.

If they added these recriutments under a separate section in the customs browser, that’d work out well. Additionally, you can make the lobby link to a spartan company so that a join request would be sent if the player presses a button.

> 2535432056127994;1:
> I also hope they take clans and make it easier to find them, and see which ones have most members, and have been here the longest. They could also make clans have specail emblems to.

Not sure how you would index this and maintain it as a lot of clans use discord but some still use Kik and GroupMe and others. The thing is, not all clans have spartan companies, nor require members to join it. So it wouldn’t be easy and would have to be maintained by the community.

> 2535432056127994;1:
> It would be like spartan companies but more noticed/important in the game. (sorry for short forum and typos, im on xbox)

I would too. What it would do, no idea, but would be nice.

If they do expand spartan companies hopefully they add it so you can customize the stuff in game instead of on waypoint. I know loads of people who only went on waypoint to only join a spartan company and nothing else.