Clans Coming To Halo 4

With Halo 4 coming out in seven months, it can make an exciting time for clans (new and old) of the Halo Community. So my question is, will you be bringing a clan with you to Halo 4? I know I am, and we’ll be ready for some wins, and to kick butt and take names. (okay, okay, it’s going to be a new game everyone will have to get used to, and may not beast right away, but we can talk later times can’t we?)

Nah, clans are really corny. I just play the game with my friends and have fun, not appeal to some 16 year old’s heirarchy under “Elite 4-Shot Ownage” or whatever the hell. Not to diss clans or anything, but I joined one as a joke once (they didn’t know that) and it was the funniest and corniest thing I’ve ever seen. Supposedly it was a big clan too, like a subsidiary of one of the biggest Halo clan out there. Can’t for the life of me remember their name though…

I don’t really know yet, if I do. It will be a clan made up mostly of my friends who are also part of a community that I’m a part of… Hint look at user name.

> Nah, clans are really corny. I just play the game with my friends and have fun, not appeal to some 16 year old’s heirarchy under “Elite 4-Shot Ownage” or whatever the hell. Not to diss clans or anything, but I joined one as a joke once (they didn’t know that) and it was the funniest and corniest thing I’ve ever seen. Supposedly it was a big clan too, like a subsidiary of one of the biggest Halo clan out there. Can’t for the life of me remember their name though…

Mmmmn…I suppose to each their own.

I will be bringing my clan to Halo 4 personally, as I have been keeping them all informed with whatever info, lore, mythology, etc. I can dig up on this upcoming Halo. I happily consider myself a Halo nerd with how much I know and how much I can find out, but that’s just my opinion of myself.

Over all, yes, the Force Recon Alliance will be heading to Halo 4.

But as for the poster that I quoted, I have to say simply this; I will not try to conform you, nor will I try and change your outlook or force you to see things my way. However, a clan can be a multitude of things all in one.

Like us for example.

We have two priorities as a clan, and that is to, above all else, have fun. Besides that, we are to use team work and help each other become better. Yes we have ranking structure. Yes, we have a military style.

However, we do that because it keeps order as well as alloys us to easily adapt into a team situation with no squabbling with each other over weapons, and this and that. Thing’s are clean cut and we know what to do and how to get it done.

That’s why I love being apart of something that I have put time and effort into, not for the sake of military ranks, or order or this or that.

But for the sake of getting members together, having fun, and kicking -Yoink- as a clean, crisp team. It’s very much the same as you and your group of friends, only with a little more order now and again to help with games.

So please, the next time you say ‘not to diss clans’ then perhaps you should say that before the ‘Clans are really corny’ or ‘not appeal to some 16 year old’s heirarchy’, as others can easily take offense.

Thank you for your time,
Shadow Wolf.

That’s pretty cool…my clan rarely meets up because the member’s that are in it get on at different times, I mostly just play for fun, nothing real serious about my clan. Haven’t even done a clan war, soo yeah…

FRA Shadow Wolf, that’s pretty cool. I really like the clan name, it sounds like a awesome clan you’ve got going. One more thing, do you have a clan website?

eu tenho um cla grande e espero que vcs coloquem para oficializar o meu cla

Clans will never return to what they were until we have a clan tab again.

And it would be good for the community, most of the large H2 clans were suppporters of good gamesmanship, something that has gone away… The people in these were usually very friendly and we all created a good environement and got it to grow. Clans such as TTL, Podtacular, ATF, PG, BWO, H2J, H3J, PMS, Cave girls, Halo wheelman, the list goes on…

Nice Necro btw.

Ewwww Necrophilia - I touched it!