Clan system for Halo 4 (343 please read)

How many of you guys have used the clan options for COD elite? Now I’m not saying to adopt a COD Elite style system cause that would be foolish they stole that from us. But they do have an interesting way to view your clan and clan progress. Now the recruiting forum is fine but simply just doesn’t cut it. I believe you guys at 343 can cook something up just special for Halo 4 that wouldn’t just out due the guys at COD but really show everybody that Halo 4 is going to be the number 1 at online competitive play.
Does anybody else out there in the forum agree with me that we need more clan options?
Discuss, show them how much this means to us.
thanks

I like banjos as much as the next guy but there is no way

PLZ LET THAR B CLANS IN H4LO

It would be a nice idea for 343 to do a clan system.

> I like banjos as much as the next guy but there is no way

XD !

> PLZ LET THAR B CLANS IN H4LO

What I meant was a system to view your clan members, over all progress so far as a clan, and previous matches played together as a clan, not to let halo 4 have clans at all. Its obvious that there will be clans for the game you really don’t need to act like a -Yoink-.

Clan function of Halo 2

active roster from halo reach and 2 would work well with this!

If there are clans in Halo 4,the person making a clan should have to apply to 343i and prove they are 17+ years of age and get approved to make one. That way clans have more meaning and so we don’t have a bunch of kiddie clans.

> Clan function of Halo 2

• adding new thing’s from newer games – would make it great

> If there are clans in Halo 4,the person making a clan should have to apply to 343i and prove they are 17+ years of age and get approved to make one. That way clans have more meaning and so we don’t have a bunch of kiddie clans.

Although I would meet these qualifications anyway, I think that is far too -Yoink!--like. How is what you said fair in any way?

lolclans

> > If there are clans in Halo 4,the person making a clan should have to apply to 343i and prove they are 17+ years of age and get approved to make one. That way clans have more meaning and so we don’t have a bunch of kiddie clans.
>
> Although I would meet these qualifications anyway, I think that is far too -Yoink!--like. How is what you said fair in any way?

How is that -Yoink!- Like? Its an M rated game, if clans are approved by 343i its special and has much more meaning in my opinion. And for the kids, I’m not saying they can’t join one, I’m just saying they shouldn’t be able to make one. They legally can’t buy the game anyway. But I guess if they need one, since once again its an M game, if they make one it should be for kids by kids. There is nothing -Yoink!- about it. Its like pokemon tournaments being separated by age.

Thats prob going to be a negaitory

I would love this, seriously there hasn’t been a good game for clans in a while.