Clan Purpose

Does anyone know the purpose of a clan and any good reasons to be in one?

I would say mainly to have consistent teammates and use communications to improve the gaming experience.
I’ve only been in PC clans but clans usually scrim with other clans, which is good fun - along with the kudos of winning.

By clan do you mean Spartan Company? Besides camaraderie the main reason is to unlock the Achilles armor & helmet and the entire company gets XP bonuses when commendations are closed out.i

Akinola’s got the right idea with Spartan Companies. Definitely worth it and you get to meet some great players.

As for the other types of clans you might be referring to, I don’t see any reason to join one. Seems like most of them are led by someone who is ultra power-hungry. The “activities” seem to focus on standing around and discussing how some other clan offended the leader this time. Throw in some grass-colored Mark V or Mark VI armor sets and gamertags with “SII” in them and you’ve got every reason to use your time for just about anything else. I had spent a few days last year trying to understand clans and these were the results.

Clans usually also have an associated spartan company that you’d be expected to join.

My clan & current Spartan company literally includes just me & my kids, solely for the purpose of having fun together. But some of these guys are correct most are just after leaderboard power & glory. I used to be in clan waaay back in the early days of CoD WaW & we usually just got together with another clan to play matches for fun.

> 2535454402231859;6:
> My clan & current Spartan company literally includes just me & my kids, solely for the purpose of having fun together. But some of these guys are correct most are just after leaderboard power & glory. I used to be in clan waaay back in the early days of CoD WaW & we usually just got together with another clan to play matches for fun.

I think there is actually a H5 spartan company called something like “Halo Parents” or the like. Just a bunch of people with kids playing H5 hahaha

Roleplay
Making friends
Being apart of something