Clan Hacks, Can't use Reqs... True or False?

I recently played a game of Warzone Firefight and I couldn’t acess my Reqs. Everyone else could use Reqs and get kills and whatnot. I noticed that everyone in my lobby was apart of a clan… I was wondering if it’s possiable to disrupt the Req system for other players via tampering like they do by slowing down signals to get a person booted from game by lag. ok poorly worded

people sending information to another players router causing them to lag and eventually lag out.

that same method being used on players only preventing them from using Reqs instead of Lagging they are causing your Reqs to continuesly load?

Can this happen? and how do I find out or know who is lagging me or bugging my profile?

as soon as I left that lobby I regained use of my reqs again considence or is something up?

> 2535414299834534;1:
> I recently played a game of Warzone Firefight and I couldn’t acess my Reqs. Everyone else could use Reqs and get kills and whatnot. I noticed that everyone in my lobby was apart of a clan… I was wondering if it’s possiable to disrupt the Req system for other players via tampering like they do by slowing down signals to get a person booted from game by lag. ok poorly worded
>
> people sending information to another players router causing them to lag and eventually lag out.
>
> that same method being used on players only preventing them from using Reqs instead of Lagging they are causing your Reqs to continuesly load?
>
> Can this happen? and how do I find out or know who is lagging me or bugging my profile?
>
> as soon as I left that lobby I regained use of my reqs again considence or is something up?

No, it isn’t. It also wouldn’t benefit them to prevent you from being able to use reqs.

I have also noticed that I most always get lagged out whenever I use Game boosts… is there a way to know if someone is using a game boost and than lag them out of a game? I am getting kinda anoyed at this.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2535414299834534;1:
> > I recently played a game of Warzone Firefight and I couldn’t acess my Reqs. Everyone else could use Reqs and get kills and whatnot. I noticed that everyone in my lobby was apart of a clan… I was wondering if it’s possiable to disrupt the Req system for other players via tampering like they do by slowing down signals to get a person booted from game by lag. ok poorly worded
> >
> > people sending information to another players router causing them to lag and eventually lag out.
> >
> > that same method being used on players only preventing them from using Reqs instead of Lagging they are causing your Reqs to continuesly load?
> >
> > Can this happen? and how do I find out or know who is lagging me or bugging my profile?
> >
> > as soon as I left that lobby I regained use of my reqs again considence or is something up?
>
>
> No, it isn’t. It also wouldn’t benefit them to prevent you from being able to use reqs.

It would if it insured that I didn’t get kills. The person at the end of a match that has the most boss kills gets the most Req points and Req packs. ( you get gold packs for mythic kills)

1. As said, it doesn’t benefit the team
  2. Dedicated servers won’t allow player to player connections
  3. Can’t hack Xbox to begin with
  4. It’s already a known issue and has been for a while so your case isn’t so special really.

> 2535414299834534;4:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2535414299834534;1:
> > > I recently played a game of Warzone Firefight and I couldn’t acess my Reqs. Everyone else could use Reqs and get kills and whatnot. I noticed that everyone in my lobby was apart of a clan… I was wondering if it’s possiable to disrupt the Req system for other players via tampering like they do by slowing down signals to get a person booted from game by lag. ok poorly worded
> > >
> > > people sending information to another players router causing them to lag and eventually lag out.
> > >
> > > that same method being used on players only preventing them from using Reqs instead of Lagging they are causing your Reqs to continuesly load?
> > >
> > > Can this happen? and how do I find out or know who is lagging me or bugging my profile?
> > >
> > > as soon as I left that lobby I regained use of my reqs again considence or is something up?
> >
> >
> > No, it isn’t. It also wouldn’t benefit them to prevent you from being able to use reqs.
>
>
> It would if it insured that I didn’t get kills. The person at the end of a match that has the most boss kills gets the most Req points and Req packs. ( you get gold packs for mythic kills)

It’s a cooperative game. If you were truly in a match with a team of seven with you as a random, if they didn’t want you to get kills you wouldn’t. There are a lot of things they could do to hamper you that didn’t include preventing you from using reqs. The retrieving data glitch has been going on since day one, it has happened to all of us. There isn’t any need to assume malevolence or some kind of conspiracy against you. 343 either can’t or haven’t figured out how to patch the glitch yet, that is all that was going on.

> 2533274923562209;5:
> 1. As said, it doesn’t benefit the team
> 2. Dedicated servers won’t allow player to player connections
> 3. Can’t hack Xbox to begin with
> 4. It’s already a known issue and has been for a while so your case isn’t so special really.

1. You don’t know if these are real facts. This is the world wide internet, you don’t think people would do irritable/annoying things without care for the “team” or other players experience? What’s that…farming you say?
  2. I’ve heard of lag switches, but that was back in the day, SOCOM US Navy Seals era.
  3. If it has an internet connection, runs on a router, makes beep boot bop noises, it can be hacked.
  4. If it was already known, why hasn’t it been fixed? Cause they don’t know, keep spreading the word.

Don’t be mean, the OP is trying to figure out a problem to make his gaming experience better, are you the owner of the message boards? No, so take a seat, Chief.

Hacking Xbox live is a thing of the past. I think you might be just paranoid

The REQ issue has been happening since around the launch of the game so it’s highly likely something on 343’s side of things. Which they still haven’t even acknowledged, btw.

I’m not sure if it’s even allowed to be discussed here, but there probably could be issues if you’re in a party with someone. I don’t know about it happening if you’re randomly matched up with someone on dedicated servers though. Someone trying to boot you from a game is likely, but doing it so you just can’t use REQ’s is highly unlikely.

> 2535461287427665;7:
> 4. If it was already known, why hasn’t it been fixed? Cause they don’t know, keep spreading the word.

Why isn’t MCC fixed? Just because they know doesn’t mean they know the solution or maybe they don’t want to spend the resources to fix it. For the REQ issue, they do know about it because it’s been spammed for several months on various forums and one of the 343 devs made a comment about it on HaloGaf some months ago.

Really? Xbox hacking happens all the time.

From Aim Bots, to Lagging people out of games, to turning on their kenict camera for the hell of it. simple stuff like altering their code for bottomless clip, to just not dying after sheilds have been depleated and you’ve sniped them 4 times in the head.

And with the influx of CoD players jumping into Halo 5, Hacking has been an increased occurance.

I am trying to figure out why the crayons I can’t use my Reqs… if it’s a glitch than why hasn’t it been delt with yet? does 343 know this? are they working on this? is this a priority? and what if it isn’t a glitch?? just curious because Hackers hack for the hack of it and they don’t care.

> 2535461287427665;7:
> > 2533274923562209;5:
> > 1. As said, it doesn’t benefit the team
> > 2. Dedicated servers won’t allow player to player connections
> > 3. Can’t hack Xbox to begin with
> > 4. It’s already a known issue and has been for a while so your case isn’t so special really.
>
>
> 1. You don’t know if these are real facts. This is the world wide internet, you don’t think people would do irritable/annoying things without care for the “team” or other players experience? What’s that…farming you say?
> 2. I’ve heard of lag switches, but that was back in the day, SOCOM US Navy Seals era.
> 3. If it has an internet connection, runs on a router, makes beep boot bop noises, it can be hacked.
> 4. If it was already known, why hasn’t it been fixed? Cause they don’t know, keep spreading the word.
>
> Don’t be mean, the OP is trying to figure out a problem to make his gaming experience better, are you the owner of the message boards? No, so take a seat, Chief.

Why don’t you do an ounce of research before making up a bunch of nonsense to try and disprove his message. The not being able to access the reqs in some games is a known issue and has nothing to do with other team “hacking” anything. Lags switches only worked when players hosted games in MM, ie H2. There is leterally NO KNOWN report of anyone hacking an xbox one. “If it has an internet connection, runs on a router, makes beep boot bop noises, it can be hacked.” might be the silliest thing i’ve ever read and shows you have little knowledge of the very equipment you use everyday.

> 2727626560040591;9:
> The REQ issue has been happening since around the launch of the game so it’s highly likely something on 343’s side of things. Which they still haven’t even acknowledged, btw.
>
> I’m not sure if it’s even allowed to be discussed here, but there probably could be issues if you’re in a party with someone. I don’t know about it happening if you’re randomly matched up with someone on dedicated servers though. Someone trying to boot you from a game is likely, but doing it so you just can’t use REQ’s is highly unlikely.

The idea is…Firefight you need your REQs, if you can’t use them, then what’s the point of even playing? You’ll eventually leave after the enemy A.I.'s difficult increases due to not being able to access your better REQ items, makes sense. Plus, it’d be a easier for a suspected player to not get caught doing something wrong by claiming it’s something the game has been having issues with since it’s release. Makes a lot of sense to go after someone’s ability to access REQ items, particularly in FF.

> 2535414299834534;10:
> Really? Xbox hacking happens all the time.
>
> From Aim Bots, to Lagging people out of games, to turning on their kenict camera for the hell of it. simple stuff like altering their code for bottomless clip, to just not dying after sheilds have been depleated and you’ve sniped them 4 times in the head.
>
> And with the influx of CoD players jumping into Halo 5, Hacking has been an increased occurance.
>
> I am trying to figure out why the crayons I can’t use my Reqs… if it’s a glitch than why hasn’t it been delt with yet? does 343 know this? are they working on this? is this a priority? and what if it isn’t a glitch?? just curious because Hackers hack for the hack of it and they don’t care.

There are no aimbots, lag switches, bottomless clips, or infinte shields in H5. Quit spreading ignorance.

Does anyone know about the Game boosts and getting lagged out if you use a game boost?

Side note: I don’t typically play online with people, normally I’m with randoms.

> 2535414299834534;10:
> Really? Xbox hacking happens all the time.
>
> From Aim Bots, to Lagging people out of games, to turning on their kenict camera for the hell of it. simple stuff like altering their code for bottomless clip, to just not dying after sheilds have been depleated and you’ve sniped them 4 times in the head.
>
> And with the influx of CoD players jumping into Halo 5, Hacking has been an increased occurance.
>
> I am trying to figure out why the crayons I can’t use my Reqs… if it’s a glitch than why hasn’t it been delt with yet? does 343 know this? are they working on this? is this a priority? and what if it isn’t a glitch?? just curious because Hackers hack for the hack of it and they don’t care.

Nobody has managed to mod the one yet. Trust me, when someone does everyone will know, because hackers love to show off. Their are no aimbots. The rest of what you describe is likely lag. Yes, the retrieving data glitch is a thing. Search the forums. As I stated they probably don’t know how to fix it yet or they haven’t managed a workable fix. It is just a glitch. It happens to all of us.

> 2535414299834534;10:

343 knows about it. Your guess is as good as mine if they’re working on it and what’s the priority for fixing it. It’s not a hack because it probably happened to almost everyone at one point or another, and if it was I’m sure it would’ve been made into a big deal.

> 2533944968931010;13:
> > 2535414299834534;10:
> > Really? Xbox hacking happens all the time.
> >
> > From Aim Bots, to Lagging people out of games, to turning on their kenict camera for the hell of it. simple stuff like altering their code for bottomless clip, to just not dying after sheilds have been depleated and you’ve sniped them 4 times in the head.
> >
> > And with the influx of CoD players jumping into Halo 5, Hacking has been an increased occurance.
> >
> > I am trying to figure out why the crayons I can’t use my Reqs… if it’s a glitch than why hasn’t it been delt with yet? does 343 know this? are they working on this? is this a priority? and what if it isn’t a glitch?? just curious because Hackers hack for the hack of it and they don’t care.
>
>
> There are no aimbots, lag switches, bottomless clips, or infinte shields in H%. Quit spreading ignorance.

I’m not spreading ignorance, and I’m not questioning skill or putting skill into question. But lag switchs do happen!..

Oh you must be a hacker and you’d be deeply upset if they started clamping down on people with “Lag Switches”… well nice way of staying in hiding.

> 2533944968931010;11:
> > 2535461287427665;7:
> > > 2533274923562209;5:
> > > 1. As said, it doesn’t benefit the team
> > > 2. Dedicated servers won’t allow player to player connections
> > > 3. Can’t hack Xbox to begin with
> > > 4. It’s already a known issue and has been for a while so your case isn’t so special really.
> >
> >
> > 1. You don’t know if these are real facts. This is the world wide internet, you don’t think people would do irritable/annoying things without care for the “team” or other players experience? What’s that…farming you say?
> > 2. I’ve heard of lag switches, but that was back in the day, SOCOM US Navy Seals era.
> > 3. If it has an internet connection, runs on a router, makes beep boot bop noises, it can be hacked.
> > 4. If it was already known, why hasn’t it been fixed? Cause they don’t know, keep spreading the word.
> >
> > Don’t be mean, the OP is trying to figure out a problem to make his gaming experience better, are you the owner of the message boards? No, so take a seat, Chief.
>
>
> Why don’t you do an ounce of research before making up a bunch of nonsense to try and disprove his message. The not being able to access the reqs in some games is a known issue and has nothing to do with other team “hacking” anything. Lags switches only worked when players hosted games in MM, ie H2. There is leterally NO KNOWN report of anyone hacking an xbox one. “If it has an internet connection, runs on a router, makes beep boot bop noises, it can be hacked.” might be the silliest thing i’ve ever read and shows you have little knowledge of the very equipment you use everyday.

Okay boss, Sony, nor the Pentagon, or even Sony again could be hacked, but NO ONE CAN HACK AN XBOX ONE! You tell that to Anonymous and see how much of your information spews across the internet. Please do that actually, I’d really love to be shown how little I know!

Btw, I wasn’t trying to be mean, I was sticking up for the OP who, has a valid question/issue, so came to the game’s website to post. Unfortunately, no one warned him of the 12-17 year old army that monitors the board ready to show off their inner-manliness (probably after getting their -Yoink- kicked in real life)!

> 2535414299834534;17:
> > 2533944968931010;13:
> > > 2535414299834534;10:
> > > Really? Xbox hacking happens all the time.
> > >
> > > From Aim Bots, to Lagging people out of games, to turning on their kenict camera for the hell of it. simple stuff like altering their code for bottomless clip, to just not dying after sheilds have been depleated and you’ve sniped them 4 times in the head.
> > >
> > > And with the influx of CoD players jumping into Halo 5, Hacking has been an increased occurance.
> > >
> > > I am trying to figure out why the crayons I can’t use my Reqs… if it’s a glitch than why hasn’t it been delt with yet? does 343 know this? are they working on this? is this a priority? and what if it isn’t a glitch?? just curious because Hackers hack for the hack of it and they don’t care.
> >
> >
> > There are no aimbots, lag switches, bottomless clips, or infinte shields in H%. Quit spreading ignorance.
>
>
> I’m not spreading ignorance, and I’m not questioning skill or putting skill into question. But lag switchs do happen!..
>
> Oh you must be a hacker and you’d be deeply upset if they started clamping down on people with “Lag Switches”… well nice way of staying in hiding.

Lol, just lol

Lag switches don’t work on dedicated servers