Clan Functionality

343i gave us clans and that’s fantastic, what’s not fantastic is that there is no in game implementation. Other then a small indication of my clan under my name what is there? If they really expect us to compete and team up they have to give us the tools to do so. And before everyone says that we have forums, yes I know we do but its not a good system for clan management and no different for the crap system Bungie decided to use for Destiny.

Like there’s no way to tell your friends/Spartan Company members apart in-game. You’ve all got a blue tag which isn’t even visible across the map like previous Halo games.

> 2533274881295661;1:
> 343i gave us clans and that’s fantastic, what’s not fantastic is that there is no in game implementation. Other then a small indication of my clan under my name what is there? If they really expect us to compete and team up they have to give us the tools to do so. And before everyone says that we have forums, yes I know we do but its not a good system for clan management and no different for the crap system Bungie decided to use for Destiny.

Hopefully they will do something later with the new clans. The basis is there (the clans), 343i just need to improve it a little I agree let’s wait for the first real update battle of bla bla bla and see what they will be working on after

> 2533274939018653;2:
> Like there’s no way to tell your friends/Spartan Company members apart in-game. You’ve all got a blue tag which isn’t even visible across the map like previous Halo games.

lol I actually forgot about that, but yes that too. On launch I was playing with my brother and was looking for a green tag like WTF where are you and he’s like I’m right here :angry:. But it would be great to have a (clan) list with all available people on line, nothing worse then having to go to the forums wait for responses then add players on a name by name basis just to match up with you clan. I still to this day haven’t played a single match with clan members.

> 2533274872647908;3:
> > 2533274881295661;1:
> > 343i gave us clans and that’s fantastic, what’s not fantastic is that there is no in game implementation. Other then a small indication of my clan under my name what is there? If they really expect us to compete and team up they have to give us the tools to do so. And before everyone says that we have forums, yes I know we do but its not a good system for clan management and no different for the crap system Bungie decided to use for Destiny.
>
>
> Hopefully they will do something later with the new clans. The basis is there (the clans), 343i just need to improve it a little I agree let’s wait for the first real update battle of bla bla bla and see what they will be working on after

I have no doubt they will be quite busy, but if we don’t call for improvements as a community I don’t think it will be high on their agenda. As it stands now clans have been not much more then an afterthought.

> 2533274881295661;5:
> > 2533274872647908;3:
> > > 2533274881295661;1:
> > > 343i gave us clans and that’s fantastic, what’s not fantastic is that there is no in game implementation. Other then a small indication of my clan under my name what is there? If they really expect us to compete and team up they have to give us the tools to do so. And before everyone says that we have forums, yes I know we do but its not a good system for clan management and no different for the crap system Bungie decided to use for Destiny.
> >
> >
> > Hopefully they will do something later with the new clans. The basis is there (the clans), 343i just need to improve it a little I agree let’s wait for the first real update battle of bla bla bla and see what they will be working on after
>
>
> I have no doubt they will be quite busy, but if we don’t call for improvements as a community I don’t think it will be high on their agenda. As it stands now clans have been not much more then an afterthought.

We need a better Lobby and UI as well. Make it like Reach… Halo 4 if need be (I prefer Reach dough).

I am tired of not being able to see who I’m against, what rank they’re and what armour they might be wearing. I only see their Emblems and it’s boring at -Yoink-. Oh, don’t forget that once the match is over everyone is ejected and moved to a different lobby so you can’t play with them anymore - and I’ve made friends by sharing several matches together in a row.

Not only is the above annoying… you can rarely be thrown into a losing match. Not a very pleasant experience.

> 2533274939018653;6:
> > 2533274881295661;5:
> > > 2533274872647908;3:
> > > > 2533274881295661;1:
> > > > 343i gave us clans and that’s fantastic, what’s not fantastic is that there is no in game implementation. Other then a small indication of my clan under my name what is there? If they really expect us to compete and team up they have to give us the tools to do so. And before everyone says that we have forums, yes I know we do but its not a good system for clan management and no different for the crap system Bungie decided to use for Destiny.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hopefully they will do something later with the new clans. The basis is there (the clans), 343i just need to improve it a little I agree let’s wait for the first real update battle of bla bla bla and see what they will be working on after
> >
> >
> > I have no doubt they will be quite busy, but if we don’t call for improvements as a community I don’t think it will be high on their agenda. As it stands now clans have been not much more then an afterthought.
>
>
> We need a better Lobby and UI as well. Make it like Reach… Halo 4 if need be (I prefer Reach dough).
>
> I am tired of not being able to see who I’m against, what rank they’re and what armour they might be wearing. I only see their Emblems and it’s boring at -Yoink-. Oh, don’t forget that once the match is over everyone is ejected and moved to a different lobby so you can’t play with them anymore - and I’ve made friends by sharing several matches together in a row.
>
> Not only is the above annoying… you can rarely be thrown into a losing match. Not a very pleasant experience.

Already being changed.

Clans ARE an afterthought, they were there, simply to get you a free req pack and get you involved the Forum community. This forum keeps you well updated on any releases that 343i does and makes you have a stronger connection to 343i. They already have some plans and have flipped orders for some of our complaints. Gotta see that as a positive.

im

> 2533274821977927;7:
> > 2533274939018653;6:
> > > 2533274881295661;5:
> > > > 2533274872647908;3:
> > > > > 2533274881295661;1:
> > > > > 343i gave us clans and that’s fantastic, what’s not fantastic is that there is no in game implementation. Other then a small indication of my clan under my name what is there? If they really expect us to compete and team up they have to give us the tools to do so. And before everyone says that we have forums, yes I know we do but its not a good system for clan management and no different for the crap system Bungie decided to use for Destiny.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Hopefully they will do something later with the new clans. The basis is there (the clans), 343i just need to improve it a little I agree let’s wait for the first real update battle of bla bla bla and see what they will be working on after
> > >
> > >
> > > I have no doubt they will be quite busy, but if we don’t call for improvements as a community I don’t think it will be high on their agenda. As it stands now clans have been not much more then an afterthought.
> >
> >
> > We need a better Lobby and UI as well. Make it like Reach… Halo 4 if need be (I prefer Reach dough).
> >
> > I am tired of not being able to see who I’m against, what rank they’re and what armour they might be wearing. I only see their Emblems and it’s boring at -Yoink-. Oh, don’t forget that once the match is over everyone is ejected and moved to a different lobby so you can’t play with them anymore - and I’ve made friends by sharing several matches together in a row.
> >
> > Not only is the above annoying… you can rarely be thrown into a losing match. Not a very pleasant experience.
>
>
> Already being changed.
>
> Clans ARE an afterthought, they were there, simply to get you a free req pack and get you involved the Forum community. This forum keeps you well updated on any releases that 343i does and makes you have a stronger connection to 343i. They already have some plans and have flipped orders for some of our complaints. Gotta see that as a positive.

I’m hyped that they are listening and fine tuning our experience, and I’m not looking for a system that replaces this forum. I just want real access to the clans IN GAME, and I think our lack of ability to connect with other people can be a real detrimental to the longevity of the game. When people have friends and build bonds they stick around much.longer.