Clan Battles

Im interested in meeting other fireteams!
Messorem Umbra is cuurently 4:0
MU vs FireTeam Sparta - MU victory
MU vs Visions - MU victory
MU vs Visions (in Matchmaking) - MU victory
MU vs Section 3 (Section 3 Forfeit) - MU victory
Thats our battle history how bout you guys?
Hope to hear from ya!!!

Is this in a Raid format, BTB, or what?

Small matches in custom to matchmade no btb

But are they clan raids? That’s what I really wanna know, and also have anyone else who reads this see what it is you do exactly in terms of battles

Main 2v2 4v4 custom games not doing raids yet

Mm. Ok, thanks. My clan really only does clan raids, so I guess we’ll be dropping out of that unless you wanna dive into that yourself.

Ive never done a clan raid dont even know to much about itbut im open to it upon obtaining further info about it

It’s an 8v8 format where one team tries to take a base within a certain time limit (~2hrs) that the defending team has built. Once the attackers take it and the base is not contested, they have to hold it themselves for another set of time (~45mins). Weapons are usually restricted to no REQs, and definitely no weapon pad glitch mods. Bases are made to a set of rules, usually they involve doors, cover, and basically don’t cheese the ever-loving crap out of the attackers. Weapons in a default raid are 1 of each UNSC power weapon. Many clans don’t use Covie or Forerunner gear, so it’s redundant.

You also have surprise raids where a clan attacks during a training, and that’s basically no rules first to tap out loses.

Ill check it out

A clan doing competitive battles for once? I like this.

> 2535459569790866;10:
> A clan doing competitive battles for once? I like this.

Want in?

I have no say in what my Company does as a whole, you’ll have to talk to our company leader.

> 2535459569790866;12:
> I have no say in what my Company does as a whole, you’ll have to talk to our company leader.

That doesnt seem right, everyone’s voice in the company ought to be at least heard

As a member and not a leader it isnt right for me to put our company in a clan battle. My voice is heard, that would be irresponsible of me to put my company in a situation without consulting anyone.

> 2535459569790866;14:
> As a member and not a leader it isnt right for me to put our company in a clan battle. My voice is heard, that would be irresponsible of me to put my company in a situation without consulting anyone.

True but they should have certain departments certain descions to be made by low ranking staff

If you’re looking for a company to battle I would suggest Mass Extinction.

Im not looking to fight im looking for people lol

My clan does skirmishes and raids, we don’t do an ROE in raids but we’ll do it in a skirmish.

Ill get back with you

Hey HMU for a raid/skrim